TGDT: WCQF - 4/23 Blues (2) @ Blackhawks (1) 8:30PM CNBC/CSN

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I scratch my ass and smell my digits regardless of Q's decisions. Just sayin'. </p>

</p>

Wait...what?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BHP" data-cid="227213" data-time="1398362297">
<div>

Q won't change the lineup until they lose.</p>

There was a very interesting interview with Nick Boynton on the score regarding Q and how he coaches, plus it was a informational on how the players respect him and his decisions.</p>

</p>

I'll paraphrase, but Q more or less told Boynton that he was going in at the beginning of the Sharks series when the Hawks lost next.

They didn't lose until game 3 of the Final, and Boynton played game 4.

I know, I know, it's Nick Boynton and who cares, but he gave much more insight on how things go rather than us scratching our assholes and then smelling our collective fingers on who's going to be in the lineup next game. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Do you remember when this interview was given, they archive some of their stuff I believe and I wouldn't mind listening.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BHP" data-cid="227242" data-time="1398371815">
<div>

Yesterday.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Did we ever confirm that Jen Patterson was fired because of Nick... or is that the untold truth.</p>