The Big Trade Up Draft

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Maybe it's a Russell Wilson trade maneuver, or Watson? Like they did this to have the young QB to ply away a veteran.

Their roster just seems too mature and now or never for a rookie QB.
I think they aren't interested in cyclical contention anymore. The salary cap reaper loves teams like the 49ers with their expensive veteran talent everywhere. I bet they all reckon that if they provide Shanahan with the right quarterback the division will be all theirs for the next ten years.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
My goodness that Bulldog can play. It looks like he has a lot of calm with pressure in his face. You say he's from Georgia? Man I like how he slings it. Looks good throwing deep, you can tell he's aiming for the player instead of chucking it and hoping his guy can run under. Georgia you say? He has good wheels too, and doesn't over rely on athleticism. Wants to be a primary passer, that's good, I think he'll do well in the league. I fully support drafting Fields, QB from Georgia, in the first round. Run to the podium!
Hah I am not calling this a calledit but I am so happy for the QB pick! Welcome Fields, QB of Georgia!