dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The thing with Flus, he cannot be allowed to make the OC decision after his last two choices. Even with Alan Williams, despite what he did off the field, on the field he was always known as a bad coordinator. Poles needs to be the one making the choice.
Just dig into the Shanahan/McVay staffs. I still like Mike LaFleur.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
OK maybe he really does just make shit up
I don't see it as a bad option with hanging on to Fields and drafting Caleb. Bears have not had a QB in 100 years, why not hang on to 2 and let it play out.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not hire pervert assistant coaches and lose most of every close game for two seasons.

I can't answer the first part, no idea. To the second point, I think lack of talent and player experience certainly in year one. In year 2, second half of the year the wins came. The GB game sucked , but was quite helpful to going forward.

Again, valid points.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The thing with Flus, he cannot be allowed to make the OC decision after his last two choices. Even with Alan Williams, despite what he did off the field, on the field he was always known as a bad coordinator. Poles needs to be the one making the choice.
Then that means he is not HC material. That's what Emery did to Trestman and got Mel Tucker. Mel fucking Tucker!!!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't see it as a bad option with hanging on to Fields and drafting Caleb. Bears have not had a QB in 100 years, why not hang on to 2 and let it play out.
Hope whoever that other QB is he has some real tough skin with all the love that locker room has in Fields.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, let me get this straight - the Owner is going to pick the Head Coach, the GM is going to pick the Offensive Coordinator, the wide receiver is going to pick the quarterback, the Head Coach is going to run the defense … I hope they assign someone to make the #1 pick so they don’t forget . . .

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to give the impression that I am all in on Eberflus. If they can get Vrabel, Belichick or Harbaugh I think it would be a huge mistake not to take advantage of that. But, I would not just say you're fired and open it up interviewing 20 potential first time head coaches.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If they don’t draft a WR in the first they better hit a home run receiver in free agency
If they don't then i'm going to hope they hit a home run in free agency and another middle round home run on another.