The deafening silence coming out of Halas Hall

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
FWIW, I can't remember a QB that ever had that type of love after 3 years.
Screw those fans having fun…they need to be miserable like those on the deepest hell of ccs

dolemite79

Liked Posts:
Told you guys not to fall for the banana in the tail pipe and you fell for it. Franchise is beyond fucked.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
If you are retaining Flus and Getsy, they are going to trade out of the number 1 and build the team around Justin. It is logical to maintain continuity. Getsy struggled to call games but Poles provided him with absolute trash in the interior OL these past two years and DJ Moore only this past season.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
It would be a repeat of Benson/Jones
You're reviving evil demon memories in me...lol.....drafting Benson 5th overall when da Bears already had Jones was one of the dumbest picks ever. Wtf was that about? If anyone knows the answer, please advise. I'll thank you later.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People thinking that the McCaskeys are feeling out Harbaugh's interest BEFORE making a decision on Eberflus are only kidding themselves.

Brass is taking this one step at a time. They'll decide if they're going forward with Eberflus first, make the announcement, THEN start a coaching search if he's fired. (Which I doubt.)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be so incompetent. the management has no conviction at all in big decisions. Would be idiotic.

I don't know who DaBearsBlog is, but a decision on Fields doesn't need to be made until I think March 13th. That's not the decision right now, and I really doubt it is addressed at the press conference except some blanket statement like "we will continue to review all positions including the QB position before making any determinations to put our team in its best position '.

jive

Liked Posts:
You're reviving evil demon memories in me...lol.....drafting Benson 5th overall when da Bears already had Jones was one of the dumbest picks ever. Wtf was that about? If anyone knows the answer, please advise. I'll thank you later.
It was the 4th pick. I was in a bar watching the draft, and when they announced Benson, I shrieked out loudly and alarmed everyone in the place. Stupid fucking pick, and we got nothing for Thomas Jones.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was the 4th pick. I was in a bar watching the draft, and when they announced Benson, I shrieked out loudly and alarmed everyone in the place. Stupid fucking pick, and we got nothing for Thomas Jones.
That Benson pick was bizarre from the start. They interviewed him a few minutes after the Bears picked him and he was crying . . .

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears had it made with Thomas Jones, and dumped him. Then the Jets had it made with Thomas Jones, and dumped him. Never understood it.