dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This. can't say our QB needs help and then complain too much about Carr. That said, he's still been disappointing considering the arm talent.

I'm all for trading for Carr if the price is right but it's a little funny how some are acting like he's been some great QB since he's been in the league and are just forgetting about how inconsistently average to good he's been because they're so excited about getting anyone that isn't Trubisky. Carr is definitely better than Trubisky but he's had plenty of games that if it was him wearing a Bears uniform CCS would of been posting threads and posts about how we need a new QB on multiple Mondays over the years.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I like everything but I would somehow find a way to include Mitch in the trade or if not find another trade partner to take Mitch. There Is no need to keep Mitch if we have Carr.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like everything but I would somehow find a way to include Mitch in the trade or if not find another trade partner to take Mitch. There Is no need to keep Mitch if we have Carr.

If he doesn't play for us, people will probably complain less. That's not what people here want.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

So if we dump Mitch and Carr doesn't work out, we're back to sq1. I just don't think its wise to just hand over the Qb position. It hasn't worked for us.