HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you really just call an awkward stutter step onto one foot for an unnecessarily lofted release "resetting his feet"?

As a matter of fact yes. Whether correctly done or not, he was resetting his feet.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The post itself is wonderful. Thanks, Adipost.

But I just gotta laugh at all these "experts" on CSS that can spot bad mechanics and footwork - get the fuck outta here. Lol!

Hey halfwit,

see if you can observe some common things that these QBs are doing that Trubisky is not.

[video=youtube;POWaaHKXRlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWaaHKXRlw[/video]

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
His footwork on his release is terrible. The decision making, lack of awareness, and terrible throws are more than a little cause for concern, imo. This is really, really bad stuff.

This is what I mean when I argue with people who say he just needs time to learn the offense and develop chemistry with his receivers. These are basic fundamentals.
But fundamentals breakdown when you're not comfortable. So it does go back to giving him time, letting him get comfortable with the playbook etc

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey halfwit,

see if you can observe some common things that these QBs are doing that Trubisky is not.

[video=youtube;POWaaHKXRlw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWaaHKXRlw[/video]

Yeah, it's hard to accept that anyone could know football better than you.

Please enlighten me, in your own words, on a few of the finer points of QB throwing mechanics. Something other than general knowledge that any boob on the internet can Google.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
His footwork on his release is terrible. The decision making, lack of awareness, and terrible throws are more than a little cause for concern, imo. This is really, really bad stuff.

This is what I mean when I argue with people who say he just needs time to learn the offense and develop chemistry with his receivers. These are basic fundamentals.

You are spot on. But there is a glimmer of hope though. There was a qb who struggled with these very issues his for couple of seasons and got it turned around. Drew Brees when he was in SD. We`ll see if Trubs and get it figured out. This is all stuff he shouldve learned last season but the system he was playing in didnt allow him to make mistakes and learn. Im willing to give him this season because of the new system and lack of true experience. If hes still doing this next season i think its time to worry.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Please enlighten me, in your own words, on a few of the finer points of QB throwing mechanics. Something other than general knowledge that any boob on the internet can Google.
Pretty broad question. What is it you want to know?

Mr.Anderson

Liked Posts:
You are spot on. But there is a glimmer of hope though. There was a qb who struggled with these very issues his for couple of seasons and got it turned around. Drew Brees when he was in SD. We`ll see if Trubs and get it figured out. This is all stuff he shouldve learned last season but the system he was playing in didnt allow him to make mistakes and learn. Im willing to give him this season because of the new system and lack of true experience. If hes still doing this next season i think its time to worry.

Pretty much this.

I’m being patient with him this year because after watching his college games and his games last year, I’m almost certain that most of his issues are caused from new system and his comfort level.

He needs at least a year to make mistakes and learn.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty broad question. What is it you want to know?

How about some common mistakes made by players and how to correct it, and few common misconceptions about coaching QB mechanics. Again, not googling. Should be easy to have a conversation about it.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about some common mistakes made by players and how to correct it, and few common misconceptions about coaching QB mechanics. Again, not googling. Should be easy to have a conversation about it.

No reply?

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Thank you adipost for comprehensive video postings and the commentary. Lots of work and it was telling too.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
With all these screens and quick outs to the line of scrimmage (sometimes even behind it), it would be ridiculous if he didn't have a high comp%. You can't look at that number as anything impressive given that most of his passes are extremely short and his ypa is one of the worst in the league. His throws at any reasonable distance are overall terrible.

Good point. I wonder what the breakdown is with the other QBs who are in the top 4? Trubisky probably has the most short passes and passes behind the line of scrimmage of any of them.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, if you have a question, ask one. I'm not here to write a textbook for you. Fetch your own rhetorical sticks.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, if you have a question, ask one. I'm not here to write a textbook for you. Fetch your own rhetorical sticks.

No one's asking you to write a textbook. Just cite a few examples of common QB mechanic problems and how to fix them. You create longer posts all the time.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No one's asking you to write a textbook. Just cite a few examples of common QB mechanic problems and how to fix them. You create longer posts all the time.
Why would I do that? Because I can see that Trubisky's mechanics are bad? Most people can.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would I do that? Because I can see that Trubisky's mechanics are bad? Most people can.

So you're saying you can simply identify blatantly bad mechanics like every other average football fan and don't have any advanced knowledge on the subject?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
So you're saying you can simply identify blatantly bad mechanics like every other average football fan and don't have any advanced knowledge on the subject?

I believe he was saying Trubisky looks like a bad QB. Not sure what's confusing you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trubisky will look so much better tomorrow and i will prepare several paragraphs on how good he looks if you want @halftime

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I already said what I think Trubisky is doing. If you disagree, let me know why and we can discuss it. Right now you're just petulantly demanding I dance for you because you're upset that other people are discussing football in a way you don't think they should be discussing it. Like I said, I'm not interested in fetching your rhetorical sticks. If you disagree with something I said, let me know.