“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Who said I didn't like you....I rather enjoy your yearly meltdowns on CCS
That's why you make it personal about me and come looking to do so the minute I get back.

You along with @Gustavus Adolphus @onebud34 @Grimson and multiple others come looking for me to pick a fight with me none of you were involved with Chatzy, Lance, or that group of posters I used to hang out with, but you've made it your business to pick fights with me on and off since 2015 ...

I'm not the one with the problem - at least with you until you made it your business to attack me.

Nope, I'll wait for the apology from @HeHateMe

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
That's why you make it personal about me and come looking to do so the minute I get back.

You along with @Gustavus Adolphus @onebud34 @Grimson and multiple others come looking for me to pick a fight with me none of you were involved with Chatzy, Lance, or that group of posters I used to hang out with, but you've made it your business to pick fights with me on and off since 2015 ...

I'm not the one with the problem - at least with you until you made it your business to attack me.

Stop whining.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

People barely acknowledged you until you started talking shit dumpster boi.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

you have been back since March 20th, I didn't interact with you until the other day...so stop with these lies that I come looking to start shit the minute you come back.

You have spent the better part of the past 2 days melting down...I would definitely say you are the one with a problem

And @HeHateMe did apologize:

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I've never denied that I am.
Then you need to hear it.
you have been back since March 20th, I didn't interact with you until the other day...so stop with these lies that I come looking to start shit the minute you come back.

You have spent the better part of the past 2 days melting down...I would definitely say you are the one with a problem

He still won't fuck you mate.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

yeah i don't get it. what all of a sudden precipitated the desperation to hijack the board with irrational, fantastical grievances? it was obvious nick had returned, acknowledged and then completely left alone until a couple days ago. so strange.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Then you need to hear it.

He still won't fuck you mate.
not sure what this has to do with anything, especially when you are the one clamoring for an apology from him. I kinda feel bad for someone desperate for an apology from a stranger, at least you "work" for a "record label" lmao

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Hughy Louis I miss your previous avvy.

Idk why but I enjoyed that weird Owl.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nobody cares about you. When somebody goes to Crazy Town we have fun with it.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Nobody cares about you. When somebody goes to Crazy Town we have fun with it.
Why would people care about me when they don't know me?

I just wanted an apology from someone you all seem to think is an alright person, where as my experience with the cunt has been anything but.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I kinda feel bad for someone desperate for an apology from a stranger, at least you "work" for a "record label" lmao
and makes more money than anyone on CCS

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
not sure what this has to do with anything, especially when you are the one clamoring for an apology from him. I kinda feel bad for someone desperate for an apology from a stranger, at least you "work" for a "record label" lmao
Yeah I work for a label and yeah I'm proud, keep laughing.

Yeah I wanted an apology and yeah I got one of sorts.

You genuinely can fuck off now, you don't like me it comes through in the way you post, you take glee in being a cunt toward me and for the life of me have no idea why.

Seriously fuck off.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would people care about me when they don't know me?

I just wanted an apology from someone you all seem to think is an alright person, where as my experience with the cunt has been anything but.

I am literally the IRL godfather of HHM's 4th child. We have hung out multiple times and he even came to my wedding. I have no idea what the gosh darn heck you are on about.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I am literally the IRL godfather of HHM's 4th child. We have hung out multiple times and he even came to my wedding. I have no idea what the gosh darn heck you are on about.
Lucky you?

You are another one who seemed to fucking dislike me the moment you appeared. There are a whole bunch of you who for whatever reason seemingly dislike me for no reason other than the kicks you get out of it.

You can poke fun at me and my mental health or anything else for that matter, I just won't ever understand why.

You can fuck off as well.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yeah I work for a label and yeah I'm proud, keep laughing.

Yeah I wanted an apology and yeah I got one of sorts.

You genuinely can fuck off now, you don't like me it comes through in the way you post, you take glee in being a cunt toward me and for the life of me have no idea why.

Seriously fuck off.
Time to ship out some more of those cassettes

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
We are approaching the end of his current iteration... hopefully when he requests to be banned again he can go back to finding the next diamond in the rough on Britain's Got Talent with Simon Cowell.