“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
and makes more money than anyone on CCS
I never said that, I just said I make more money than you.

You seem bitter mate.

Also I never fucking interacted with you the first time round so how you seem to have an issue with me is proper fucking weird. Old men on the internet with nothin better to do is it?

Ah well.

You can fuck off as well.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Yeah I work for a label and yeah I'm proud, keep laughing.

Yeah I wanted an apology and yeah I got one of sorts.

You genuinely can fuck off now, you don't like me it comes through in the way you post, you take glee in being a cunt toward me and for the life of me have no idea why.

Seriously fuck off.
For the record I take no joy in you having a mental breakdown on a public forum.

And it seems like you are the one who can fuck off now considering you got the apology you so desperately were needing....unless you are telling us this was another means to attention whore some more

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I never said that, I just said I make more money than you.

You seem bitter mate.

Also I never fucking interacted with you the first time round so how you seem to have an issue with me is proper fucking weird. Old men on the internet with nothin better to do is it?

Ah well.

You can fuck off as well.
:sweep:

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Time to ship out some more of those cassettes
Yeah, they are popular again, well done old man.

We are approaching the end of his current iteration... hopefully when he requests to be banned again he can go back to finding the next diamond in the rough on Britain's Got Talent with Simon Cowell.
Britain's got talent? LOL

That's television you fucking Special person. Do you mean the other horror show where people are tone fucking deaf try and sing like they would on kareoke night?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, they are popular again, well done old man.

Britain's got talent? LOL

That's television you fucking ******. Do you mean the other horror show where people are tone fucking deaf try and sing like they would on kareoke night?

Sounds good, Susan Boyle.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
For the record I take no joy in you having a mental breakdown on a public forum.

And it seems like you are the one who can fuck off now considering you got the apology you so desperately were needing....unless you are telling us this was another means to attention whore some more
This isn't a mental break down at all. Most people who have mental breakdowns do so in silence, that's common knowledge fuckwit.

No this wasn't a attention whoring either. I didn't make this thread and wouldn't have found it had not @Grimson @ me ... Talk to him about it.

You are a horrid human being, keep that same energy for irl eh?

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Are you building that home out of the pallets of cassettes?
You mean my one bedroom flat in central? No, I have a mortgage. I don't rent in the armpit of no where like you do.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
This isn't a mental break down at all. Most people who have mental breakdowns do so in silence, that's common knowledge fuckwit.

No this wasn't a attention whoring either. I didn't make this thread and wouldn't have found it had not @Grimson @ me ... Talk to him about it.

You are a horrid human being, keep that same energy for irl eh?
Sorry, I don't have any experience with mental breakdowns to know that is common knowledge....thank you for sharing your experience.

You claim this isn't attention whoring but you have not only been the largest contributor to this thread, but have claimed multiple times you would leave after an apology and yet here we are.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Sorry, I don't have any experience with mental breakdowns to know that is common knowledge....thank you for sharing your experience.

You claim this isn't attention whoring but you have not only been the largest contributor to this thread, but have claimed multiple times you would leave after an apology and yet here we are.
You keep interacting and me leaving will come soon enough, no doubt.

I'm not sharing my experience - it shows you how much of an un-educated fucktard you are is all.

You use mental health as a weapon to put others down. Sad sad human being.