The Mental Health Thread

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Just stop pretending, it's fucking weird.

Not really, not when ten grown men decide they are going to troll you on a message board for no good reason. You're a fucking odd bod too.
I literally just said it wasn't weird to remember a complete strangers avatar from many years ago...that is completely sane and normal behavior for anyone at any age

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I literally just said it wasn't weird to remember a complete strangers avatar from many years ago...that is completely sane and normal behavior for anyone at any age
You mean you don't remember art work? Cartoon is art right?

Stop it, you're trying far to hard and making yourself to look like a proper cock, go talk to people about gambling, like you're good at.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This doesn't even work as a joke. You are proper cringe the older you have gotten.
Not sure where you are getting at, but I have plenty experience with olive branches and olive trees and when propagating an olive branch it is best to verify where it has been. I think you are putting the cart in front of the donkey here in thinking everything is a dig at you

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Not sure where you are getting at, but I have plenty experience with olive branches and olive trees and when propagating an olive branch it is best to verify where it has been. I think you are putting the cart in front of the donkey here in thinking everything is a dig at you
Try harder.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You mean you don't remember art work? Cartoon is art right?

Stop it, you're trying far to hard and making yourself to look like a proper cock, go talk to people about gambling, like you're good at.
not when it is attached to someone's user name, but I am a well adjusted person so maybe we are built different.

And not sure where you are getting this gambling thing from, are you confusing me with someone else from a different messageboard?

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
not when it is attached to someone's user name, but I am a well adjusted person so maybe we are built different.

And not sure where you are getting this gambling thing from, are you confusing me with someone else from a different messageboard?
You're F5ing hard to my stuff, thought you were cooler than that.

Very keen.

I'm more adjusted than you. Words are just that. Being a cunt on a message board to a stranger isn't well adjusted, it just means you have deep lying issues and take it out on people because you wouldn't do it in the real world.

Odd bod.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're F5ing hard to my stuff, thought you were cooler than that.

Very keen.

I'm more adjusted than you. Words are just that. Being a cunt on a message board to a stranger isn't well adjusted, it just means you have deep lying issues and take it out on people because you wouldn't do it in the real world.

Odd bod.
yet most of your replies are within seconds of my post....when you say you are at work, is your job F5ing CCS. If so, you will be employee of the month in no time

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
yet most of your replies are within seconds of my post....when you say you are at work, is your job F5ing CCS. If so, you will be employee of the month in no time
Yes, well me working and you not working, if you had a job you wouldn't be on here trying hard to troll someone you don't know or like.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, well me working and you not working, if you had a job you wouldn't be on here trying hard to troll someone you don't know or like.
I actually haven't trolled anyone in this thread, mental health is a serious topic that should not be derailed. Unfortunately you do not take this seriously.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I actually haven't trolled anyone in this thread, mental health is a serious topic that should not be derailed. Unfortunately you do not take this seriously.
Nothing to be taken serious in this thread at all, no.