The Mental Health Thread

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
If people didn't call me out and @ me then I wouldn't have bothered coming here.

Mental breakdowns are for people who create threads to troll other people because they have issues in their own lives. Don't act like some soppy cunt, you don't even fucking know who I am, so stfu.
I honestly don't care who you are or what you've got going on. But ive ended up hearing about it because you discuss things from a decade or so ago for pages on end at a rapid fire pace even though you dont care. I honestly wish most on this board the best in life. But I'm just saying what I see from someone who does not know you or the details of the situation between you and other members

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I honestly don't care who you are or what you've got going on. But ive ended up hearing about it because you discuss things from a decade or so ago for pages on end at a rapid fire pace even though you dont care. I honestly wish most on this board the best in life. But I'm just saying what I see from someone who does not know you or the details of the situation between you and other members
Stick to the thread topic if you don't care ... Instead you took a shot at someone for no reason.

LOL

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Cook meals from raw ingredients, hiking, Fitness centre activities, Play sports with my kids, table tennis with wife, spar with adults and sometimes @Grimson , get zooted with @Penny Traitor and @jive listen to ambient and minimal techno, and occasionally day drinking and bbq.
I would like to get zooted with you, @Penny Traitor , and @jive ...that sounds like a great way to escape the daily life stress.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Please do not kill yourself.
You should be saying the same to yourself in the mornings when you look in the mirror. You have far less to be thankful about than I do. Plus the guilt of the last 10 years of lying to yourself must weigh heavy.

Perhaps seek help. Maybe.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should be saying the same to yourself in the mornings when you look in the mirror. You have far less to be thankful about than I do. Plus the guilt of the last 10 years of lying to yourself must weigh heavy.

Perhaps seek help. Maybe.

k

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I never said I wasn't. I said talk to the others first.

Are you stupid?
Wow, first off, that was a quick reply to my post. You're the fastest F5 in the land.

Second, there is nothing in the rules that says you must respond to everyone that tags or quotes you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, first off, that was a quick reply to my post. You're the fastest F5 in the land.

Second, there is nothing in the rules that says you must respond to everyone that tags or quotes you.

He definitely isn't obsessed or mentally ill at all. He has a job if you didn't know. Not sure what kind of job lets him sit at his computer and F5 all day.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins

Then why bother tagging or quoting me?

You're stupid.

He definitely isn't obsessed or mentally ill at all. He has a job if you didn't know. Not sure what kind of job lets him sit at his computer and F5 all day.
I'm not obsessed, that'd be you, go to the beginning of the thread, you tagged me.

Mentally ill? No, mentally ill people are people like yourself who have obsession with people on the internet and troll them because that's all you have as a life.

F5 doesn't work does it - Only people F5ing are you and the other tard.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
If this was a boat Hughy would have been tossed over the side and swimming by now.
Nah I wouldn't get on a boat with a bunch of sad old cunts in the first place. Boat trips are fucking shit, old people fodder.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why bother tagging or quoting me?

You're stupid.

I'm not obsessed, that'd be you, go to the beginning of the thread, you tagged me.

Mentally ill? No, mentally ill people are people like yourself who have obsession with people on the internet and troll them because that's all you have as a life.

F5 doesn't work does it - Only people F5ing are you and the other tard.

???