Yay or Nay

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess I am a yay.

Been encouraged about everything I have heard so far, not just in the presser, but the score interview as well.

I'm ready to move on to getting a head coach now.

Are you going for a HC that will move Long to LT or one that won't?

Ijustwantabear

Liked Posts:
I didn't think I'd get excited about a GM but this guy has me excited. He is excited. Smart guy that learnt from smart people and has a vision.

I never really saw that from Emery, he just wanted to look smarter than everybody else.

I've only been a fan since 06 of the NFL at all but his press conference has shown me more than angelo and emery in just 30 minutes.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jury is out until some internet stalker finds a picture of his wife.

She's pretty actually. Nice looking family. I just hope he can do his job well, Bears really need stability in the office.

meangreek

Liked Posts:
IT'S A BIG NAY... NOT HAPPY NOT IMPRESSED WITH HIS EXPERIENCE OR COMING FROM THE AINTS

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i say yay because i got nothing that tells me nay. Comes from a recently successful organization. I do like his personality, though at times you could see his youth come out along with his enthusiasm of landing one of the few top jobs in the NFL that exist on the planet. All I can do from here is hope. Next stop will be the Head coach choice which can be do or die. I think most of us can look forward with at least some optimism that this is our guy. If he drafts Winston i will hate him though. lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
ill wait till after I see who he picks for a HC.....thatll go a lot towards whether im a yay or nay

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Pace is young... I am just hoping he understands how player types will fit into the new style of NFL football and can find a coach who understands how to run a defense that fits in the modern era...

Ill say yay... but only because he is young and I believe young people are almost always willing to take chances see things in a not so uniformed way...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I don't know how anyone can be against this hire. If Ernie Acorsi said the Bears need to be decisive with this hire and they did it with this guy it's good enough for me.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No copouts allowed. Sweaty teddy calls you himself and asks you yes or no do I hire him or not. Refusal to answer will result in confiscation of all remaining oreos.

How much for my 1040?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would people take a position on a guy you don't know shit about? Fucking definition of ignorance up in here.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Man was I a dumbass. Should of know better
Tbf, if Pace would have selected the correct QB in 2017, odds are we would be in a much different position right now. Trubisky was his sink/swim pick and then hired Nagy which torpedoed him to the ocean floor