The R.Pace good or bad at his job question still going.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yes he will. If Mitch fails nothing else matters and he’s just another failed Chicago Bears GM who couldn’t find us the answer at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude he's 12-4 as a GM over the past four 16 game seasons. He'll be fine.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes he will. If Mitch fails nothing else matters and he’s just another failed Chicago Bears GM who couldn’t find us the answer at QB.

Earlier this thread you literally said he deserved a statue at halas hall for his current accomplishments. (26-38, 0 playoff wins)

So which is it, dorkbreath?

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah i don't agree with that and don't think most do. I think Trubs has already proven that he can be a good QB in this league but still has to prove much more if we want to get to and win a super bowl. I am not sold on him to do that yet but hoping for that this year or at least to see a nice jump in growth. Either way i don't think the people that matter (McCaskey's) fire the guy even if Trubs played worse this year then he did last year. He's proven himself to be good at his job already just by where this team is now with his free agents (not all) moves, his drafting (not all) and how he's done in UDFA, with the coaching hiring and with changing the culture with our team. Pace will be the GM of the Bears for a very long time.

I think the McCaskeys are comfortable with Pace. He has done well, and put optimistic butts in the seats. However, they did not give him a lifetime contract, they gave him a deal through 2021. If somehow Trubisky's growth stalls the likelyhood of a change increases dramatically. I think the McCaskeys and most all fans want to see this be a long term situation, that doesn't mean it will be if Pace messes up his biggest decisions (first round picks except for Roquan).

“He’s earned the opportunity to see his plan to fruition” Bears CEO Ted Phillips said in announcing the extension

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If MT is a middle of the road QB then drafting him where they did was a mistake. He needs to be a top 10 QB. Pace took a while to get untracked. He was hamstrung with Fox and a terrible roster. If last year was indicative of the future we fans are golden. If it was an aberration, well, we’ve been there before. I am personally very optimistic. MT has me only slightly concerned.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Earlier this thread you literally said he deserved a statue at halas hall for his current accomplishments. (26-38, 0 playoff wins)

So which is it, dorkbreath?

“If Mitch fails”
God reading comprehension is hard for you isn’t it dorkbreath

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well hopefully we won't find out what would happen with R.Pace and his job because Trubs shows that growth but i'm 100% confident that no doubt R.Pace would still be our GM if Trubs ends up a failure. Not even a 2nd thought in my mind about that.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
“If Mitch fails”
God reading comprehension is hard for you isn’t it dorkbreath

But how does he go from statue erections to failed Bears GM? Quite the swing.

I think it's important to remember that these are your fucktardedly outlandish statements, not mine. It may help to think before you type.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well hopefully we won't find out what would happen with R.Pace and his job because Trubs shows that growth but i'm 100% confident that no doubt R.Pace would still be our GM if Trubs ends up a failure. Not even a 2nd thought in my mind about that.

You'd make love to Ryan Pace, wouldn't you?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But how does he go from statue erections to failed Bears GM? Quite the swing.

I think it's important to remember that these are your fucktardedly outlandish statements, not mine. It may help to think before you type.

If Mitch fails then we can’t keep this level of success going. If Mitch is the perennial top 10 QB we need him to be we can win multiple Super Bowls over his career and be a consistent play off team. That is the difference between a statue outside of Halas Hall and being another failed Bears GM. I know understanding how football works is hard but try to keep up.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It amazes me people are still anti Pace. If you were to tell this board when we hired Pace he would turn this team into a legit super bowl contender for years with a pro bowl QB, one of the the brightest offensive minds in football for HC, the best defensive player in football in his prime, and multiple pro bowl selections people would be asking why the McCaskey’s haven’t started on the plans for his statue outside of Halas Hall.

These 2 posts should be proof no one should ever pay attention to this wish-washy weasel.

Just say "NO!" to really stupid bears fans.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
These 2 posts should be proof no one should ever pay attention to this wish-washy weasel.

Just say "NO!" to really stupid bears fans.

God you really are dumb. Everything in that first post is everything he’s accomplished so far. His future and legacy still rides on Mitch.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
God you really are dumb. Everything in that first post is everything he’s accomplished so far. His future and legacy still rides on Mitch.

I, too, have erected statues of potential failures.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh boy, that doesn't look good for the kid.
He's still trying to weasel out of this, but like my Gramps always said, the proof is in the pudding. And he chitposted all over this pudding and literally everyone can see it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wonder what the internet will say about Ryan Pace 15 years from now. Too bad kids then will be the only ones who understand what happened with this Bears regime.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder what the internet will say about Ryan Pace 15 years from now. Too bad kids then will be the only ones who understand what happened with this Bears regime.
What the fuck is the internet?