The Vikings are stupid.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some organizations value additional 1st round picks more than Pace does.

Our trading of picks will catch up to us this year. I cannot believe how many of you cannot see it coming.
It didn't catch up to us when we traded a boatload to the Raiders so why is this different? I would understand your indifference if we traded a bounty or traded for a project QB like mitch but we got a QB who played in big college games and delivered. Same QB beat Trevor Lawrence who apparently is the next Manning

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
but after this last draft is an odd time to note the wasting of picks.
Quit making things up. I've been saying this about Pace for a few years. It's not odd at all. It's a valid complaint about Pace. He trades too much capital away. If he's wrong - and he's been wrong - it hurts twice as bad.

This was many of you guys a month ago:

t-shirt.PNG

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It didn't catch up to us when we traded a boatload to the Raiders so why is this different? I would understand your indifference if we traded a bounty or traded for a project QB like mitch but we got a QB who played in big college games and delivered. Same QB beat Trevor Lawrence who apparently is the next Manning
It's not just about the Fields trade. It's got nothing to do with Fields. Decouple that and look at all the picks Ryan Pace has traded away for short term gains and failed prospects.

It's about Ryan Pace, not Justin Fields.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's not just about the Fields trade. It's got nothing to do with Fields. Decouple that and look at all the picks Ryan Pace has traded away for short term gains and failed prospects.

It's about Ryan Pace, not Justin Fields.

You're not happy unless you're crying and complaining. I bet you lead a miserable life.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quit making things up. I've been saying this about Pace for a few years. It's not odd at all. It's a valid complaint about Pace. He trades too much capital away. If he's wrong - and he's been wrong - it hurts twice as bad.

This was many of you guys a month ago:

View attachment 12057
What? It was in response to not valuing 1st round picks which is clearly not the case. Context is everything, including quoted phrases. I clearly stated Pace's draft errors. I actually think his contract and cap handling is a bigger issue.

Did you hate this draft? No problem but please discuss.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? It was in response to not valuing 1st round picks which is clearly not the case. Context is everything, including quoted phrases. I clearly stated Pace's draft errors. I actually think his contract and cap handling is a bigger issue.

Did you hate this draft? No problem but please discuss.
For the billionth time. I like the Fields pick, but it's not going to surprise me if we only walk away with 1, maybe 2 guys.

Kinda light if you're asking me.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong 90% of the time. Cries all the time.
Pfft.

giphy.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ppl posted the same meme when I had the foresight that Mitch wasn't the guy during our 12 -4 season in 2018.

You & @iueyedoc didn't wanna hear it.
We could post the meme with 90% of your posts. If I was to predict great or fail on every draft pick, I could choose fail for every one and be right most of the time, especially on QBs. Big fucking deal. How about some substance instead of complaining about nonexistent not valuing of 1st round picks. What would you have done instead of Fields? What do you not like about the pick and the player etc.

I liked the move in both 1 and 2 but I know what I would have done without a trade up.
Darrisaw and Mond or Mills in 2. I suspect they'd take Mills and build him for a year. I didn't expect any of the next 3 to make it to our 3rd pick.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We could post the meme with 90% of your posts. If I was to predict great or fail on every draft pick, I could choose fail for every one and be right most of the time, especially on QBs. Big fucking deal. How about some substance instead of complaining about nonexistent not valuing of 1st round picks. What would you have done instead of Fields? What do you not like about the pick and the player etc.

I liked the move in both 1 and 2 but I know what I would have done without a trade up.
Darrisaw and Mond or Mills in 2. I suspect they'd take Mills and build him for a year.
Lmao, Mitch nutthugger.