It must be Kirks van game.

screen_shot_2015-09-16_at_5.01.02_pm.png

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's not just about the Fields trade. It's got nothing to do with Fields. Decouple that and look at all the picks Ryan Pace has traded away for short term gains and failed prospects.

It's about Ryan Pace, not Justin Fields.
Are we talking only draft trades or trades like the Mack trade as well?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lmao, Mitch nutthugger.
Typical cop out with no substance. Great informative response to an actual draft question. LOL. Been dumping on him solid for 2 years. I will also give Fields a few games of year 3 before I give him a pass or fail. Mitch was that fail. I recall that you did that for Josh Rosen and thought it mistake to draft Murray.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
watch-carolina-practically-laughs-at-vikings-offer-for-justin-fields

They could've had Justin Fields if they would've given up a 1st rounder, but alas they only wanted to give up a 2nd and 3rd rounder. Pace knew what had to be done. Teams were looking for a next year's 1st when Fields was still in play.

This is why thank God I'm a Bears' fan. At least the Bears org. show some flashes of competency while the Vikings and Lions don't.
The 49ers gave up three 1s to get Lance. No one is talking about how much the 49ers gave up for a 17 game starter at a Bowl subdivision school.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Typical cop out with no substance. Great informative response to an actual draft question. LOL. Been dumping on him solid for 2 years. I will also give Fields a few games of year 3 before I give him a pass or fail. Mitch was that fail. I recall that you did that for Josh Rosen and thought it mistake to draft Murray.
Yeah, and I admitted my mistake with Murray after watching exactly ONE game of him playing in the NFL.

It didn't take me 3 effing years like it did with you and Mitch.

"Progress isn't linear they said."

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Holy Shit........listen to the other video on there with the ESPN guys and listen to Booger McFarland's take on who he thinks they should have taken between Jones and Fields. That's some fucking next level stupid shit.
He's comic relief nothing more

Visionman

Liked Posts:
No, many would not have been. Imagine trying to convince yourself Kellen Mond could be a future top 10 NFL QB.

:blank:
There were many mocks on ccs having us take those 2 players. Sure, the draft fell completely different, and it worked out much better for us. But my point was, it seemed pre-draft that the majority of ccs would have found a draft of Darrisaw/Mond in the first 2 rounds completely acceptable.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It didn't catch up to us when we traded a boatload to the Raiders so why is this different? I would understand your indifference if we traded a bounty or traded for a project QB like mitch but we got a QB who played in big college games and delivered. Same QB beat Trevor Lawrence who apparently is the next Manning
I agree with you. Look at the players the Raiders drafted with Bears 1st rounders. RB Jacobs is ok but nothing really special and CB Arnette who not as good as the Bears 2nd round pick Jaylon Johnson.

Also Johnson was used because the Bears had extra 2nd rounder pick courtesy of the Raiders. The Bears 2020 draft is probably Pace’s best draft class.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure it was.

It just didn't segue into whatever point you were trying to spring.
Ok so you don't want to actually point out the players Pace traded for (draft wise or just traded for in general) but you've decided to proclaim victory? Yeah you do seem big mad right now

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok so you don't want to actually point out the players Pace traded for (draft wise or just traded for in general) but you've decided to proclaim victory? Yeah you do seem big mad right now
No. Just right.

Remind me during the season if I'm wrong about our meh roster and depth and inability to field decent players after an injury.

And Sean Desai -> watch how he's worse than Pagano. I could be wrong, but I doubt it with the Bears coaching hires for decades.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, and I admitted my mistake with Murray after watching exactly ONE game of him playing in the NFL.

It didn't take me 3 effing years like it did with you and Mitch.

"Progress isn't linear they said."
2 but whatever. After a year you still gave Rosen some benefit and he's worse than Mitch. It's a double standard and always good to be right, huh? Don't care how you feel about either but pointing a double standard. Glad you knew about Mitch when he was drafted. :rolleyes:

Not like I've ever not copped to what I say. Keep on the Mitch topic so we don't have to discuss why you think Fields will bust, how Pace doesn't value 1st round pics and what you would have done in this last draft instead of moving up for that likely bust. I'm sure everyone is sooo interested.

This is where you walk it back a bit.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 but whatever. And after a year you still gave Rosen some benefit and he's worse than Mitch. It's a double standard and always good to be right, huh?

Not like I've ever not copped to what I say. Keep on the Mitch topic so we don't have to discuss why you think Fields will bust, how Pace doesn't value 1st round pics and what you would have done in this last draft instead of moving up for that likely bust. I'm sure everyone is sooo interested.

This is where you walk it back a bit.
My comments about Rosen are nowhere near your insistentance that Michell still had a chance.

Like an ant hill to Mt Olympus. But whatever makes you feel better.

I always say my football knowledge is pedestrian and somehow I'm more right about the Bears than guys who read draft grades & study film.

?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My comments about Rosen are nowhere near your insistentance that Michell still had a chance.

Like an ant hill to Mt Olympus. But whatever makes you feel better.

I always say my football knowledge is pedestrian and somehow I'm more right about the Bears than guys who read draft grades & study film.

?
Nice substance as usual. I insist you might be overstating, LOL. I did believe Mitch had a chance after 2018 but was in no way emphatic. I said he'd have to prove it to me in the first few games. A couple/few games into 2019 and his hall pass ended. He wasn't even avoiding the rush like the year before.

Why can't we all be like you and Chris Sims. :love:

Wanna talk about the draft or more of this weak shit.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wanna talk about the draft or more of this weak shit.
I don't hang on to draft grades like a lot of you guys do. I just go by what I'm seeing on the field. This is exactly why I didn't get snowed by Mitchell.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So no.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No. Just right.

Remind me during the season if I'm wrong about our meh roster and depth and inability to field decent players after an injury.

And Sean Desai -> watch how he's worse than Pagano. I could be wrong, but I doubt it with the Bears coaching hires for decades.

Your anger has you delusional. It's hilarious.