Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If Pace cannot admit his mistake and take the necessary steps to get a consistent QB in here then we should talk about his job.
FFS, he took possibly the most talent poor team in the NFL with the worst defense in Bears history to the best defense in the NFL and a talented offense in 4 season. The QB you are bitching so much about was a Pro Bowl alternate that ended up a Pro Bowler last season. And now after 2 bad games by the entire offense you want the GM to move on from a young QB largely because he will most likely not ever match the best in his draft class and if he doesn't he should be fired.

This crap by many has honestly gotten to such a comically moronic level and as an ex-pro football player, your irrational premature cunting should be truly embarrassing to yourself.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah and I am saying that is cowardly. Doesn't matter who is doing it. At the end of the day, Trubs was Pace's pick. For Pace or ownership to try and scapegoat someone else is bullshit. It serves no purpose. You don't prove anything to anyone by false firing someone for something that is Pace's responsibility.

Now I will say if you want to get someone new to try and get through to Trubs that is fair game. So if you think he may need a new QB coach then so be it. However, it shouldn't be the case that you are doing it just to scapegoat and find fault but rather because you genuinely believe Trubs me need a new perspective to get him over the hump.
Windy is right though. Somebody needs to pay with their job. That shit is not acceptable. That being said the bears cannot be stupid and fire Pace or Nagy. Pace has simply proven himself too good of a drafter to fire. Nagy also should not be punished for a decision he had no part in and he deserves to have the chance to fix the Bears offense with a QB of his choosing. At the end of the day the NFL is a business and you don’t get ahead by not acting “cowardly” at the price of being smart.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Windy is right though. Somebody needs to pay with their job. That shit is not acceptable. That being said the bears cannot be stupid and fire Pace or Nagy. Pace has simply proven himself too good of a drafter to fire. Nagy also should not be punished for a decision he had no part in and he deserves to have the chance to fix the Bears offense with a QB of his choosing. At the end of the day the NFL is a business and you don’t get ahead by not acting “cowardly” at the price of being smart.
Somebody needs to be fired but the guy that drafted him is too good at his job to fire, so just fire someone else.

All because the Bears are 1-1 with an under performing offense 1/8 of the way into the season.

This shit is priceless.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody needs to be fired but the guy that drafted him is too good at his job to fire, so just fire someone else.

All because the Bears are 1-1 with an under performing offense 1/8 of the way into the season.

This shit is priceless.
agnus-dei-francisco-de-zurbaran.jpg

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

This shit is priceless.
You gonna act like taking Mitch over Deshaun and Mahomes isn’t one of the biggest blunders in the history of the Chicago Bears right now?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Why does someone have to pay? There is nothing smart about firing someone just to fire someone.

You act like randomly firing someone because you cant fire Pace is going to prevent this from happening again when all it would really do is make the Bears org a terrible place to work.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Why does someone have to pay? There is nothing smart about firing someone just to fire someone.

You act like randomly firing someone because you cant fire Pace is going to prevent this from happening again when all it would really do is make the Bears org a terrible place to work.
Because when you fuck the #2 pick in the draft up you set the franchise back 3-4 years. The bears did just that. That shit cannot be deemed okay by the McCaskeys.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because when you fuck the #2 pick in the draft up you set the franchise back 3-4 years. The bears did just that. That shit cannot be deemed okay by the McCaskeys.

Pace fucked up so let's punish someone else? It is times like this you show your age kid. It is a juvenile and immature response to the situation.

Do you think if they fire a scout that the football gods will bless them? All it does is make meatballs like you happy but your happiness means jackshit to the success of the team.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Pace fucked up so let's punish someone else? It is times like this you show your age kid. It is a juvenile and immature response to the situation.

Do you think if they fire a scout that the football gods will bless them? All it does is make meatballs like you happy but your happiness means jackshit to the success of the team.
What would make me happy is some fucking accountability which actually would help the team. You think the McCaskeys should sit there with their collective thumb up their ass while the millionth front office in a row fucked up at QB again? Or should they fire Pace? The man who built a 12-4 team last season with excellent drafting. Pace gets a free ride this season because of last season. Maybe Windy is right and Raggone should get the axe, my point is SOMEBODY not named Ryan Pace who was involved in picking Mitch needs to be fired.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Exactly this. His posts get fucking more stupid by the day.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Think you mean reading comprehension not read comprehension. You would think you would get that right in a post bashing other's for their comprehension.
others not other's.

You would think you would get that right in a post bashing others for their comprehension about a post bashing others for their comprehension.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
SOME of the arguments in this thread are stupid asf lol.

Altitude sickness? Really?

Anyways, I feel obligated to contribute:

TRUBISKY SUCKS, FLACCO IS ELITE, IF TRUBISKY WAS BLACK HE'D BE TOLD TO RUN MORE, AND PEGGER IS A GEM

^ only one of those is a true opinion of mine. Or rather, none of them are an opinion of mine, but one of them is an absolute fact.

bugg

Liked Posts:
Idk what the future holds for this team but if we're counting Mitch's rookie year as a wasted year, then last year was more like his rookie season (also first year in Nagy's system). He hasn't looked great the past 2 games but this is basically his sophomore year and sometimes players have a sophomore slump.

I'll be more worried if things don't pick up over the next few games

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Windy is right though. Somebody needs to pay with their job. That shit is not acceptable. That being said the bears cannot be stupid and fire Pace or Nagy. Pace has simply proven himself too good of a drafter to fire.

What would make me happy is some fucking accountability which actually would help the team. You think the McCaskeys should sit there with their collective thumb up their ass while the millionth front office in a row fucked up at QB again?
So accountability, in your mind, is not firing the guy that drafted him because the guy that drafted him is too good at his job, regardless of missing(in your opinion) on the MT pick, but firing someone not responsible for passing on Mahomes or Watson.

Now there is some sound logic.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So accountability, in your mind, is not firing the guy that drafted him because the guy that drafted him is too good at his job, regardless of missing(in your opinion) on the MT pick, but firing someone not responsible for passing on Mahomes or Watson.

tumblr_ojytsktEr11vr8uaqo1_400.gif

:speechless:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Like I told Remy, should the Bears be dumb enough to fire Pace on principal? Somebody needs to be held accountable, but not the guy who turned the oldest and least talented team in the NFL to a 12 win team last season. He’s too valuable.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FFS, he took possibly the most talent poor team in the NFL with the worst defense in Bears history to the best defense in the NFL and a talented offense in 4 season. The QB you are bitching so much about was a Pro Bowl alternate that ended up a Pro Bowler last season. And now after 2 bad games by the entire offense you want the GM to move on from a young QB largely because he will most likely not ever match the best in his draft class and if he doesn't he should be fired.

This crap by many has honestly gotten to such a comically moronic level and as an ex-pro football player, your irrational premature cunting should be truly embarrassing to yourself.

Using the Pro Bowl, as a 2nd or 3rd alternate as some kind of confirmation that Trubisky is good is the most comical part of all of this.

2 bad games this season. How many last season? The truth is that we have seen far more bad than good from him and that is no even counting the John Fox era. Where is the growth, the progression, the 202?

I want him to move on from a young QB who seems to have stalled at mediocre. Now, Trubisky could change that over the next 14 weeks, but if I was betting on it I would bet against him taking the step that Nagy talked about. I do not want to waste years of an elite defense on sub par QB play. We have done that for most of my football watching life.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You cannot fire Pace, he has gotten too good at the job.

Pace will get to choose another QB and ride it out with Nagy.

But someone is going to get blamed for Trubisky's lack of progress. That shit will land somewhere.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It is not logical, but it is how football works. Guys get the bus driven over them all the time.

How many OCs and QB coaches did we fire because Cutler did not get better? The truth was that he wasn't that good to start with and the guy who traded for him or paid him should have gone.

The concept of sacrificial lambs should not surprise Bears fans. Lovie was a master of it.