Thoughts and Observations: Week 9 Lions

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I think the comparison of 6th grade flag football to the NFL is an apt one. Thanks for the relevant insight.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
what million things do you think he was thinking of on that play? Dinner?, sex with his lover? dude, you are a really intelligent individual. why do you feel the need to make excuses for others?

See, the number one thing he should have been thinking was, if I have a play on the ball, I need to knock it down. Period, end of story. It's stupid plays like this one that will end up costing the bears in a playoff.

Lots of things to think about

Reading the routes
Reading the QB
Executing the coverage with the other DBs
The scouting report on the WR that he is facing
Technique
Timing his break on the ball

The number one thing he should have been thinking about were his coverage responsibilities, not the end of the play.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Lots of things to think about

Reading the routes
Reading the QB
Executing the coverage with the other DBs
The scouting report on the WR that he is facing
Technique
Timing his break on the ball

The number one thing he should have been thinking about were his coverage responsibilities, not the end of the play.

I disagree that he couldn't think to knock the ball down. I believe the man has a brain and can think. hopefully this is a learning experience for him.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I disagree that he couldn't think to knock the ball down. I believe the man has a brain and can think. hopefully this is a learning experience for him.

Prince Himself said that he lost sight of the other receiver and was afraid to knock the ball in the air for fear of a lions player catching it off the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prince Himself said that he lost sight of the other receiver and was afraid to knock the ball in the air for fear of a lions player catching it off the tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catch it and drop it when you hit the turf........