Thoughts on Kyle Trask in Rd 2?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
How many Tom Brady's are there?
ONE
You ignore results at your own peril. Athleticism can't be a perquisite for success when literally the most successful ever at it is not extraordinarily athletic in any way .

2Deep

Liked Posts:
How many Kyle Trask's?
LEAGUE FULL OF THEM.

Does not mean Kyle Trask can't be a good QB......but I gave my opinion.

greg23

Liked Posts:
my thoughts are. he'd be a typical chicago bears qb.....

picked too high
not very good
weak armed
wasted 2-4 years to figure out he sucks

no doubt pace picks him and we hear about him driving a 1998 honda accord

mecha

Liked Posts:
I hope the Bears take a hard pass on this one. 2nd pass was bad throw that the WR couldn't catch, 3rd was a wobbly poor pass. though these are the kinds of things that can probably be fixed, I have zero confidence in the current Bears coaching to be the ones to do it.

Biscuit

Liked Posts:
Yeah we already covered that right? Trask was without his top 4 receivers in that game otherwise things might’ve been different.

Of course anyone can have a bad game.......

greg23

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure this dude didn't start for his team for 6 straight years

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many Tom Brady's are there?
ONE

Ben R. Joe Flacco. Trent Dilfer. Just three unathletic QBs off the top of my head that won SBs. Of course I’d love a guy with some wheels.... but accuracy and decision making are 85% of the position in my book.

Biscuit

Liked Posts:
Ben R. Joe Flacco. Trent Dilfer. Just three unathletic QBs off the top of my head that won SBs. Of course I’d love a guy with some wheels.... but accuracy and decision making are 85% of the position in my book.

Exactamundo. Of the last 20 SB winners, only 3 QBs were mobile, the rest were pretty much statues. Take away Rodgers 2010 Wilson 2013 and Mahomes 2019, and the rest couldn’t run much.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trask is one of maybe 5 QBs the Bears have a legit shot at in the first two rounds. Gotta take a swing and pick one of them...... only route with 100% failure is not taking one.

We're on PACE to be on that route just like every other draft! :ROFLMAO:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd like him better than Mac Jones.

He's extremely accurate, has an okay arm, with very low mobility. His accuracy is unparalleled.

Yeah I watched some film on him today after I posted this.

I would agree that he doesn't have the strongest arm but he hasn't on that's strong enough. As for the people saying he would get killed in the NFL, I really didn't see that. He's not a threat to run down field but when in trouble it seems he has the ability to scramble and then deliver the ball to an open receiver. He's not fast but he is elusive.

And you are absolutely right that the accuracy that I saw from him was absolutely bananas.

There were a number of times where I saw him thread the needle going and delivering the ball to a receiver that was covered both in the front and the back to a spot only that receiver could get to. It was so perfectly placed it was insane. And he was doing it over and over.

After watching some tape on him, I think he's going to shock a hell of a lot of people on an NFL level or discounting this kid.

And he seems like he'd be the perfect fit for what Nagy wants to run.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You ignore results at your own peril. Athleticism can't be a perquisite for success when literally the most successful ever at it is not extraordinarily athletic in any way .

For once we agree on something. Tom Brady doesn't have the strongest arm either.

But he knows how to use it and will carve you up underneath to lull the defense closer to the line of scrimmage, and then take the top off which destroys and demoralizes a defense.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Like him more than some of those other secondary options people have been floating around like Mills, Mond, and Newman. I don't know if he's gonna make it to our 2nd round pick. Might have to trade down clown to early in the 2nd round.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I watched some film on him today after I posted this.

I would agree that he doesn't have the strongest arm but he hasn't on that's strong enough. As for the people saying he would get killed in the NFL, I really didn't see that. He's not a threat to run down field but when in trouble it seems he has the ability to scramble and then deliver the ball to an open receiver. He's not fast but he is elusive.

And you are absolutely right that the accuracy that I saw from him was absolutely bananas.

There were a number of times where I saw him thread the needle going and delivering the ball to a receiver that was covered both in the front and the back to a spot only that receiver could get to. It was so perfectly placed it was insane. And he was doing it over and over.

After watching some tape on him, I think he's going to shock a hell of a lot of people on an NFL level or discounting this kid.

And he seems like he'd be the perfect fit for what Nagy wants to run.

I've routinely seen Trask hit receivers' hands, not a "window" but actually put it on their hands.

He does it enough that it's not luck.