To you prospects lovers

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, the Milwaukee Brewers were founded in 1969 as the Seattle Pilots and became the Milwaukee Brewers for the 1970 season. And they have NEVER won a World Series, so stop pulling shit out of your ass and stop wasting our time with fake shit. :nelson:

:smug2:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't know this, you're just assuming.

You don't know this, you're just assuming.

False. Greinke is by far a better option to get a team closer to winning than a gamble on a prospect(s)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They need an SS and a CF. Gomez sucks and so does Betancourt.

you arent going to have an all star at every position. did aubrey huff, juan uribe do anything for you...and they won the WS.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never knew the offseason was already over.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I agree with his standpoints of trading specs you can't just go out and trade all your specs at once and expect to just replenish it in the draft in a year or two it takes time. I'm all for trading specs to make the ball club better but don't go out selling your entire farm which is apparently pretty good now on then when we have a huge mess of contracts that need to be shipped out first. We have the money that is true. But why go out and spend that much now when you have 130 million locked into a decent ball club? let some of the older and more expensive guys end their contracts replace them with specs as they get hurt and if they do well keep them their so you have less holes to fill in each off-season. let fuku walk Z Rami etc. but fill in with specs if you can comes cheap and they can do very well (insert Castro)

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I agree with his standpoints of trading specs you can't just go out and trade all your specs at once and expect to just replenish it in the draft in a year or two it takes time. I'm all for trading specs to make the ball club better but don't go out selling your entire farm which is apparently pretty good now on then when we have a huge mess of contracts that need to be shipped out first. We have the money that is true. But why go out and spend that much now when you have 130 million locked into a decent ball club? let some of the older and more expensive guys end their contracts replace them with specs as they get hurt and if they do well keep them their so you have less holes to fill in each off-season. let fuku walk Z Rami etc. but fill in with specs if you can comes cheap and they can do very well (insert Castro)

Very well said.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
And with being Captian Obvious, your are always right.

Also, with posts you make, we can never tell your sarcastic.

Yes you can. If it is too unbelievably stupid that not even he can believe it, then it is sarcasm. In other words, he's always sarcastic.

Last edited:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks