Today the most important day for Theo Epstein?

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
:facepalm: perhaps the semantics police would've preferred me say the superior pick (in your estimation) as opposed to the superior player.

Perhaps you should learn how to read instead of trying to be a smartass.

As of now you are good at neither.

We can continue the pissing match if you'd like mighty one.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Perhaps you should learn how to read instead of trying to be a smartass.

As of now you are good at neither.

We can continue the pissing match if you'd like mighty one.

lol, let's not. I'm scared.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bryant wasnt a bad pick. I had a feeling for awhile that Appel was number 1 to us and Bryant was 2. Gray gained a lot of steam this year. Bryant went a power surge that is extremely impressive. I dont know if he will stick at third, but our farm has just became one of the most powerful farms in baseball. Bryant, Baez, Soler, Volgelbach, Shoulders and a good bit more. The Cubs are loaded with some impact bats. I would think they would use some to flip for a proven ace sooner or later. I also think they have to extend Garza now.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Stick to what I've noticed you do best.

Being a backseat driver on this board.

Go.
Cubs.

how exactly do you think my posting habits portray that of a backseat driver?

Willrust

Liked Posts:
X-Factor, don't let the right hand of Boyd drag you down. Most cannot fathom his depths.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Bryant wasnt a bad pick. I had a feeling for awhile that Appel was number 1 to us and Bryant was 2. Gray gained a lot of steam this year. Bryant went a power surge that is extremely impressive. I dont know if he will stick at third, but our farm has just became one of the most powerful farms in baseball. Bryant, Baez, Soler, Volgelbach, Shoulders and a good bit more. The Cubs are loaded with some impact bats. I would think they would use some to flip for a proven ace sooner or later. I also think they have to extend Garza now.

Yeah, with them drafting a position player, you'd have to think they have a plan for Garza probably. But you never know with this regime haha

mountsalami

Liked Posts:

I don't believe that the Cubs have one of the most powerful farms in baseball.

They have no pitching at the farm levels that stand out.

They do have some potential bats that might make an impact at the majors.

Let's hope the Bryant pick wasn't a waste.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

We have four plus to plus plus power guys in our top ten. Not many teams have that. Volgelbach and Bryant are two of the most powerful prospects now. These guys all have ceiling of 30 plus home runs.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
how exactly do you think my posting habits portray that of a backseat driver?

right...and that's the reason that I'm probably closer to your side of the fence than most people know.

Why would it be that after twenty thousand plus posts here that most wouldn't know ?

That may have been one of the first posts by you I've read recently, that you actually made an educated, personal, opinion based statement about baseball.

So you're either a backseat driver or hiding behind the shower curtain. Take your pick.

You want to play your semantic bullshit games with me.

I have nothing to hide. And I bet it didn't take you long to know my position on the Cubs.

Makes me wonder what you were afraid of, Captain Courageous.

Willrust

Liked Posts:

Pierce Johnson, Kyle Hendricks and Juan Carlos Paniagua.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
X-Factor, don't let the right hand of Boyd drag you down. Most cannot fathom his depths.

Don't try and insult X's intelligence with any of your pure stupidity. You do just fine on your own.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
We have four plus to plus plus power guys in our top ten. Not many teams have that. Volgelbach and Bryant are two of the most powerful prospects now. These guys all have ceiling of 30 plus home runs.

Agreed.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why would it be that after twenty thousand plus posts here that most wouldn't know ?

That may have been one of the first posts by you I've read recently, that you actually made an educated, personal, opinion based statement about baseball.

So you're either a backseat driver or hiding behind the shower curtain. Take your pick.

You want to play your semantic bullshit games with me.

I have nothing to hide. And I bet it didn't take you long to know my position on the Cubs.

Makes me wonder what you were afraid of, Captain Courageous.

i fear nothing on this board, it's a message board. I don't play semantics games, though i believe you do. I don't find the same need to repeat my position in every single post I make, as some tend to do. I don't have a problem w/ people of differing opinions, I just don't understand why certain people have such a need to feel like they're being heard. And captain courageous? for someone that resorts to name calling, that's weak.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
i fear nothing on this board, it's a message board. I don't play semantics games, though i believe you do. I don't find the same need to repeat my position in every single post I make, as some tend to do. I don't have a problem w/ people of differing opinions, I just don't understand why certain people have such a need to feel like they're being heard. And captain courageous? for someone that resorts to name calling, that's weak.

My mistake for being so unreasonable pointing out the obvious.

Next time don't ask.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
I don't find the same need to repeat my position in every single post I make, as some tend to do.

Some here continue challenging or asking the same things over and over, which out of consistancy, requires the same answer over and over.

It's not just one way as I believe you are insinuating. The facts are that there are more diffferent people asking or challlenging our position, which we are fewer, with the same bullshit worded differently.

So the few that you might be tired of reading the same things over and over about may naturally come to the forefront in your mind. If you are lazy, it's just easier.

Or the "guilty party" are just randomly responding to nothing, while the others can quote our text and argue it at the same time.