Trade Quentin for Dunn?

BrendanB

Painting NH's Sox White
Liked Posts:
No i dont like having them as DH but im not interested in Dunn's 114 K's

He is also in like the top 5 every year in Walks. He gets on base, hits for power and gets people home.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Kotsay has been very solid lately.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
And locking my ichiro thread? Its not stupidity it was merely a suggestion. Ya its highly unlikely but your comment was stupid

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
And locking my ichiro thread? Its not stupidity it was merely a suggestion. Ya its highly unlikely but your comment was stupid
The fact that it was even suggested was idiotic. Anyone who follows baseball should know that Ichiro isn't leaving Seattle.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Well who wouldve thought MJ wouldve played in another uniform? So its not idiotic

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
The fact is he still change UNIs didn't he? Thats all im saying. I see your point man i know he's the face of seattle but it is a business and things happen. You just shouldnt have jumped on me like that is all

TheKman84

Liked Posts:
How is Dunn for Quentin NOT robbing Peter to pay Paul? besides, if this team REALLY needed a left handed power bat, dont you think they would have re-signed big Jim? The Status Quo works for me..Unless you can get Prince Fielder for Erick Threets...

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I atleast want our LHB to have some speed. I would wait and see if we could get crawford IF and i mean IF he leaves tampa in the offseason

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
So if my 2 options are Fielder and Dunn, who both will want a lot of dough and Dunn will be a FA this year and next year Fielder will be and his agent is Scott Boras and is said to be wanting a 150 million, then i pass and try for another starter maybe. I like Hudson is a little more got to see him in a couple more starts. I love Viciedo. Add in Sale maybe to the pen later. I like our team. We minus that messed up twins series which we lost ourselves more than they won, are playing alot better hitting the ball and what i like is our 2 out hitting

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
So if my 2 options are Fielder and Dunn, who both will want a lot of dough and Dunn will be a FA this year and next year Fielder will be and his agent is Scott Boras and is said to be wanting a 150 million, then i pass and try for another starter maybe. I like Hudson is a little more got to see him in a couple more starts. I love Viciedo. Add in Sale maybe to the pen later. I like our team. We minus that messed up twins series which we lost ourselves more than they won, are playing alot better hitting the ball and what i like is our 2 out hitting

Fielder is a FA after this season and he's going to ask for a hell of a lot more money than Dunn.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Oh well man these espn guys were saying he was a FA after 2011! Well damn no thanks to that trade

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Your first mistake was going to ESPN for reliable sports reporting.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
It was buster olney and those guys. I know but damn man i thought atleast they'd have contracts right! lol

Lefty

Liked Posts:
If it was Buster I'll give him a pass, the dude probably hasn't slept since spring training.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunn sucks? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe defensively but he's not bad at 1st and in the AL he can be a DH. Getting someone who hits 40 HRs, 100+ RBIs, and always has a good OBP despite striking out a ton is a valuable piece to a lineup.

You sir are a delusional and mornic White Sox fan, and I'm a Cubs fan

completley useless to say..no one cares.

also you are the one delusional and mornic for saying the sox arent much better than the cubs. you said it not me...........and I'm a Sox fan lol