Trade Season Thread—Who will Poles trade for?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Raiders are a dumpster fire. No QB, Adams wants out. They are on the verge of a fire sale. I want to see mad Maxx play opposite of Sweat. Hands down the best defense in the league to go with a progressing offense. Easily a playoff team at that point and possibly more if the offense continues to progress. It will take 2025 1st rd and something in 2026. As long as the Bears keep the 2 2nd rd picks for the o-line. O-line help is not likely during the season. Any team trading away players for picks with the intention of rebuilding is not going to trade their top o-linemen unless they are long in the tooth.

Think he has said he’s a Raider for life.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m not attached to picks if they find the right trade and talent matches the pick fuck it do it. These bums haven’t won shit in a decade. If he’s throwing a 2 rounder for another claypool of course can’t make obvious dumb ass move like that. G/dt are prob obvious targets rn.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I could see Titans trying to unload. They’re not winning shit and need a QB badly. Pedo is done if they are already selling players.
Browns should trade whatever they can to get Flacco back. Letting him go was dumb af.

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lions should trade for a rb

Cc @hyatt151
I guess we could trade them Velus Jones Jr. and take that injured Hutchinson and his contract off their back for them.

Might consider trading for another safety. Brisker is gonna yeet himself right through someone at this rate. There will be body parts all over the field when that happens. Human cannonball.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck if I know, but if there's a OL or DL out there that's solid, I'd be fine trading a pick. As long as the player isn't ancient.

I think this team is probably about 2 years from seriously contending, shit maybe even next year.

I think the offensive line is the most suspect. If we can shore that up we'd be great. With that and an a pass rusher elite.

I'd be ok with another Sweat type trade.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think he has said he’s a Raider for life.
He is until he isn't. Things change and it's not always just up to the player. He has a no trade clause but he would likely agree to a trade to a destination he likes if the team wants to trade him and he knows he's not wanted there anymore. Rodgers said he loved playing for the Packers until he didn't.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the bears are content with the DL. But they do need depth. I wouldn’t be mad at a trade for IOL but also I think they’re content with how things are settling. They should be taking no show Nate to court for robbery. Fuck that guy.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I personally would like to see them not trade any pick in rounds 1-3 this year. They need to get rookies in so the cap does not get out of hand.

In regard to the OP's post, I mentioned in a thread earlier today that I wish the team never let RRH leave. While not a stud or flashy, he has been consistent and fits in a DL rotation very well.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i hear he can block kicks!!

also, when does the trade window begin for trading away some of our shitstain posters for some late round picks?!
he tried dealing you, nary a GM was interested, believe it or not

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can the bears really even afford a substantial player? Last I checked they only have like 6m in cap space.

My guess Is they do not trade for anyone. Maybe a guard, but what team that sucks even has a guard worth trading for? Maybe the browns but both those guys are 30+ and making a fuckton of money.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Raiders are a dumpster fire. No QB, Adams wants out. They are on the verge of a fire sale. I want to see mad Maxx play opposite of Sweat. Hands down the best defense in the league to go with a progressing offense. Easily a playoff team at that point and possibly more if the offense continues to progress. It will take 2025 1st rd and something in 2026. As long as the Bears keep the 2 2nd rd picks for the o-line. O-line help is not likely during the season. Any team trading away players for picks with the intention of rebuilding is not going to trade their top o-linemen unless they are long in the tooth.