Trade Season Thread—Who will Poles trade for?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The thing bout that is I thought they had 21m or some shit, but now it looks like they have just over 6m?

That doesnt sound like enough to make a trade for any guard/tackle who isnt on a rookie deal, and if so no clue why a team would move on from them then even if the team is bad. You need OL and teams usually dont trade young OL.

Exactly

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Me thinks Det will go after Crosby. So do you think we ought to go after him. A really good player that can be around for years and I don't want to see him in Det. It would be great to get him and even better to keep him out of the Div (other teams). Plus our local Det posters will freak out.

Canth

Liked Posts:
So, are there any other active GB receivers that the Jets will be trading for next?

DB012031

Liked Posts:
It is all going to depend on the obvious, what do the Raiders want for him. Max can technically opt out after this season and if not, he is locked in for 2 more years. Now the Bears have the cap room the next couple of years to pull this off because they have so many young players and some expiring contracts they are going to shed (Nate Davis for instance and I don't think anyone really believes the Bears are going to re-sign Keenen Allen).

Crosby probably won't be traded until Hassan Reddick is because Vegas needs to know what the market value is. If the Bears did this, they have an advantage because of the Two 2nd round picks they have upcoming, especially since one of them is the Panthers pick. If the Bears could get away with say giving up their own 2nd round pick and a 4th rounder, they probably do that, and then do a contract restructure with Max.

However, the Bears are in a great position to just keep drafting young talent and spread out their contracts. Having 2 very highly paid DE's is great but a luxury the Bears don't really need to engage in.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I prefer eddies and beer. Coke heads seem like assholes. Though I do know one cool one.
the eddies help balance out the coke

its about balance, baby!!