Training Camp News Thread (non Bears news)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Wasn't that the guy that was believed to be on the Bears radar and then when he was gone they took Amegadjie instead in the 3rd round?
We did want him..
Unlike that one dude that claims he had a hand in Mongo's destiny, not to brag but I definitely made my only mock for Trice here.
Too bad for Trice, fucking fate man...

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Wasn't that the guy that was believed to be on the Bears radar and then when he was gone they took Amegadjie instead in the 3rd round?
The Bears wanted someone who was on Ryan Paces radar? For f*cks sake the Falcons just signed Jakeem Grant. Has Poles not learned whichever team Pace is part of, you stay clear of those potential players?

Canth

Liked Posts:
No idea which rumor you posted this for - but if the owners allow PE firms to take stake in teams, it will ruin the fucking sport just like every other business they've ruined in this country. Terrible idea.

My bad, I meant to post the story about JJ McCarthy having a sore knee and sitting out practice. And that it was not certain if he would even travel to the Browns for their joint practice and preseason game.

Canth

Liked Posts:
No idea which rumor you posted this for - but if the owners allow PE firms to take stake in teams, it will ruin the fucking sport just like every other business they've ruined in this country. Terrible idea.

Also, I agree with your take on the PE firms. I guess I just can't imagine the level of fucking ego and level of narcissism you have to have to be a billionaire, own an NFL team, multiple businesses, etc and somehow that is still not enough money for you that you have to keep going until you absolutely ruin the sport.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
My bad, I meant to post the story about JJ McCarthy having a sore knee and sitting out practice. And that it was not certain if he would even travel to the Browns for their joint practice and preseason game.

He's getting the Love treatment. They won't put him on the field in any meaningful moments this year and they're smart for doing it.

Caleb is still better.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
every game this past weekend i had on repeat..
Panthers didnt have Young play but they looked like the fucking worst team out of all games.
da-coach-approves

almost forgot, i did skipped the packer/ browns game....
Packers looked great against the Browns.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears