Training Camp News Thread (non Bears news)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Packers looked great against the Browns.
Yep, Saw the media nut hugging Packers and Love, All because of one play that happened to be huge, I end up watching it to see and switched out instantly.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh, didn’t realize they were the same players. My bad
Daniel is just big mad that he read a couple of scouting reports that said Troy would be an OG but never actually watched him play. So he assumed those online scouts would be correct and now is trying to defend his shitty conclusion so he’s doubling down on that same shitty conclusion. All over a guy that he’s never watched play

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Daniel is just big mad that he read a couple of scouting reports that said Troy would be an OG but never actually watched him play. So he assumed those online scouts would be correct and now is trying to defend his shitty conclusion so he’s doubling down on that same shitty conclusion. All over a guy that he’s never watched play
Awwww are you big mad over my difference of opinion again?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
McCarthy is having surgery for a torn meniscus. Likely won't play this year.
Hopefully just a trim as there was no 'event' that caused it but you never know until you go in. Could be back a few games into the season.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well that episode was pretty damn good IMO.

Loved watching K.Allen and J.Johnson go at it.

Loved Theo Benedet talk about his DM's he got.

Loved how out of tune I.Wheeler was when VJJ was trying to tell him what he has to do to make the roster. LOL

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well that episode was pretty damn good IMO.

Loved watching K.Allen and J.Johnson go at it.

Loved Theo Benedet talk about his DM's he got.

Loved how out of tune I.Wheeler was when VJJ was trying to tell him what he has to do to make the roster. LOL

One more performance like last week and wheeler may be hard to keep on the PS

msadows

Liked Posts:
Everyone has the right to an opinion. But your opinion was proven wrong and you can’t seem to accept that.

We all have different opinions, this moron cant realize the reason he gets so much shit is because he says dumb shit then doubles down when he's wrong instead of just saying "sorry, IDK what i was thinking!".

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone has the right to an opinion. But your opinion was proven wrong and you can’t seem to accept that.

Every team in the NFL needs quality offensive linemen. Good even average offensive linemen don't hit the open market almost ever. So in the draft especially a draft with horribly low numbers on the defensive side of the ball teams will focus on the safest bet, offensive line is always the safest bet in a draft.

Just because teams went with the safest bet at a position of need doesn't mean it's a fantastic year for talent on the offensive line

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Every team in the NFL needs quality offensive linemen. Good even average offensive linemen don't hit the open market almost ever. So in the draft especially a draft with horribly low numbers on the defensive side of the ball teams will focus on the safest bet, offensive line is always the safest bet in a draft.

Just because teams went with the safest bet at a position of need doesn't mean it's a fantastic year for talent on the offensive line
A few solid offensive lineman hit FA almost every offseason

msadows

Liked Posts:
A few solid offensive lineman hit FA almost every offseason

He's doing this shit again lol. Dude is like a broken record with his terrible hot takes.

This was a great OT class, daniel is just dumb as a box of rocks. They may all end up busts, that doesnt mean they arent good prospects or being overdrafted because captain meatball said so.

Last edited: