Training Camp News Thread (non Bears news)

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Remember when you cited ‘gut feeling’ for the main reason why this years OT class would be bad, when asked for football reasons why you thought that you went off on tangents and provided 0 evidence for this based on past play or anything as it relates to traits.

You then stated this OT class was bad because ‘it lacks a guy at the top’ and then when asked about what you thought about Joe alt, and you proceeded to evade the question and continue with non sequiturs.

I remember that!

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A few solid offensive lineman hit FA almost every offseason
Yeah? Who? Who are the solid free agents the Bears have missed out on? Because the offensive line has been a fucking mess that's been patched together to resemble something average maybe every other game. The Bears have had two years with massive cap space and their best signing has been Nate Davis.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Yeah? Who? Who are the solid free agents the Bears have missed out on? Because the offensive line has been a fucking mess that's been patched together to resemble something average maybe every other game. The Bears have had two years with massive cap space and their best signing has been Nate Davis.
I was wishing the bears would sign Lloyd cushenberry, for one.

You seriously don’t think OL are available in FA? Do you know how to use google?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was wishing the bears would sign Lloyd cushenberry, for one.

You seriously don’t think OL are available in FA? Do you know how to use google?
Bro can you not read? Average or even good.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Bro can you not read? Average or even good.
Please list the acceptable centers in the league and provide even a modicum of reasoning, PfF grade anything, to support how you grade the centers or any OL.

To me average would mean in the middle so a top 16ish player.

Is cushenberry worse than 16 other centers in the NFL.

Tyler biadasz was another FA poles could’ve targeted.

Edit: Mitch Morse is another one but poles couldn’t have foresaw him getting cut

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Every team in the NFL needs quality offensive linemen. Good even average offensive linemen don't hit the open market almost ever. So in the draft especially a draft with horribly low numbers on the defensive side of the ball teams will focus on the safest bet, offensive line is always the safest bet in a draft.

Just because teams went with the safest bet at a position of need doesn't mean it's a fantastic year for talent on the offensive line
WTF are you talking about. That’s literally has nothing to do with what I sais. My god you are a moron

greg23

Liked Posts:
I saw that Bralen Trice got hurt the other day with a torn ACL. Not that Bralen Trice was a superstar but the report was that he was having a good camp and they were counting on him for snaps. I bet that expedited this happening. Good move for the Falcons and their terrible pass rush.
Ryan Pace never sleeps!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Looks like Jordan Addison is going to be alright: ankle injury, probably will be good to go by week 1. That's good news.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If Poles is deadset on trading for DE2 (I personally think they are hoping to use the first round pick in next draft as the "solution" there) he can do better than Judon for a 3rd and whatever crazy extension im sure Pace and Co. had to overpay to get him.