Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lucky to get to 2. Guy is a genuine field general. Calm, smart and accurate. Mechanics need nothing and he may not be a scrambler but his movement behind the line is VG.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Drew Brees? I'm definitely not saying Trask is him, but brees was short, immobile and didn't have a big arm

Actually in his earlier NFL & college days, Brees was pretty mobile . He didn't need 4-5 sec in the pocket like Trask.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Actually in his earlier NFL & college days, Brees was pretty mobile . He didn't need 4-5 sec in the pocket like Trask.

This simply isn't true. Just because he's afforded great protection doesn't mean he needs it at all times.

Every top qb prospect in this years draft has a fantastic line in front of them, and all day to throw.

I'm high as fuck on wilson, and he has all day to throw.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This simply isn't true. Just because he's afforded great protection doesn't mean he needs it at all times.

Every top qb prospect in this years draft has a fantastic line in front of them, and all day to throw.

I'm high as fuck on wilson, and he has all day to throw.

What about the bowl game where Trask faltered under lightly applied pocket pressure ? Look I get it, you're a Trask proponent. Me....I don't want us any where near him. BTW.....the question is what can a Qb do when the pass pro breaks down.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I’m all in for Trask

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney is a rookie, who's to say he can't become/turn into a #1
He needs to put on mass. Muscle will not slow him down that much. His body as it is cannot handle the volume of a wr1.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I'm all for drafting bpo WR/OT trading back into the first for a QB.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm all for drafting bpo WR/OT trading back into the first for a QB.

Its looking at this point that the only qb that would be available in the late first would be trask.....

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
buddy. We’ve seen this before. All it takes is one guy to slip. Or a crazy selection nobody saw coming and were there.

I’m just saying. If the teams that need QBs take them, teams that don’t get their guy to drop might take OLine or edge guys.
And we’ve seen it more often than not that teams draft earlier than projected with QBs especially in the first rd. 4-5 is definitely possible this year. Not necessarily based on their skills set and readiness but the desperation for many teams at QB.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He needs to put on mass. Muscle will not slow him down that much. His body as it is cannot handle the volume of a wr1.
True. He isn’t a #1

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What about the bowl game where Trask faltered under lightly applied pocket pressure ? Look I get it, you're a Trask proponent. Me....I don't want us any where near him. BTW.....the question is what can a Qb do when the pass pro breaks down.
It happens.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
And we’ve seen it more often than not that teams draft earlier than projected with QBs especially in the first rd. 4-5 is definitely possible this year. Not necessarily based on their skills set and readiness but the desperation for many teams at QB.

idk I feel like there really aren’t that many teams that are absolutely desperate to reach on a guy like jones, lance, or maybe even trask in the 1st

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Physically he reminds me too much of Foles.

No athletic ability, weak arm for guys there size.

Trask needs a good Senior Bowl without the stud supporting cast. Lots of YAC on Trasks stat sheet.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
idk I feel like there really aren’t that many teams that are absolutely desperate to reach on a guy like jones, lance, or maybe even trask in the 1st
Potential teams looking at QB in draft or moving on/trading vets:
Patriots(No QB)
NYJ(Trade Darnold)
Colts(River retire)
Jaguars*
Raiders(Trade Carr)
Broncos(Lock on short leash)
WFT(Alex Smith retire?)
Eagles(Trade Wentz/Hurts)
Bears(no QB)
Lions(Trade Stafford)
Vikings(Trade Cousins)
Saints(Brees retire)
Falcons(Trade Ryan)
49ers(cut Jimmy G)
Steelers/Bucs/Carolina also may look for some youth at the position.

That looks like a lot of teams in need of the most important position. So I think yes it’s very realistic to say 4-5 can go first rd.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

you don’t make moves out of desperation so you can replace one below average guy with another.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
you don’t make moves out of desperation so you can replace one below average guy with another.
Actually we’ve seen it historically done over and over at the QB position. Doesn’t it make it the right decision but there is much more of a premium on that position so the risk/reward is usually thrown to the side.