UPDATE: John Fox in negotiation with Bears to become next head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@AaronLemingNFL: I've spoke with 2 separate outlets on the matter & 1 says Fox has it & other says they are waiting to have final interviews w/ Fox & Quinn

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people don't like to make snap decisions and like to have a night to think things over. He just lost his job 3 days ago. You guys are acting like my girlfriend, reading way too much into things without having any supporting data.

If he doesnt sign, it wasnt meant to be

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Some people don't like to make snap decisions and like to have a night to think things over. He just lost his job 3 days ago. You guys are acting like my girlfriend, reading way too much into things without having any supporting data.

women huh? one minute they wanna Foxz, the next minute they have a migraine.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really wanted Bevell or Clements but neither of them got an interview. Out of who's left I'm not sure who I want. I'm not a huge Fox fan and I don't have a good feeling about Quinn. Austin would probably be my favorite.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
CCS going to fire Pace for fucking this up?

No I think it'd be a bold move for him to pass on the favorite, Fox. He just better have a good choice if he doesn't go with him. I don't want to see a Gase or Marrone lol.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You're an ungrateful bastard who doesn't communicate your feelings or appreciate her.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care what I was interviewing for, I would have to go home and discuss it with my wife first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but I'm sure before giving him the job right there they wanted to interview Fox first. I don't know though, I'm anxious to find out though that's for sure.

I was replying to the poster that said it looked like Austin was out because he hasnt been brought back in for a 2nd interview.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
im hopeful we hear something either way tomorrow word is the Quinn guy wants the job in Atlanta though so if fox goes at this point who the fucks left?

Status
Not open for further replies.