dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Very curious to see who he brings along to fill in his staff. Let's start dousing the fire in this dumpster.

Well you gotta think the OC job is between A.Gase and K.Shanahan and the DC job is D.Allen but there's some good guys out there right now that could be great gets for our DC job. V.Fangio has been let go by Tomsula along with all the assistants on San Fran and there's a lot of others out there so we will see but have a feeling it will be D.Allen. I have to admit that i'm worried about the age of a lot of these guys and one of the biggest things we all were saying we want is guys who command respect so i think that's something to worry about when you go with so many young guys.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
THIS IS AN ABOMINATION!!! WE NEED A BILLBOARD!! FIRE PACE IMMEDIATELY!!

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
IMO, if Fox can restore this team to what we had when Lovie left, he will have fulfilled a purpose. Then we can start looking for someone to take the team to the next level..

We wasted 2 years hiring Trestman, and may have set the team back 3-4

I had the exact thought. Get the ship righted and clean this mess up.

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
Err..ahhhh....And fox didn't have a talented squad on his hands? Come on now, think about what you just posted.......

He was a 500 coach at Carolina before inheriting a very talented Manning Led Bronco's team (2012) Before acquiring Manning, he was 8-8 at Denver his first year.

So, basically what you will be getting with Fox, Unless the Bears can miraculously assemble the talent that mirrors Denver, is an 8-8 coach, as I said before.

I agree, fox had a stacked team and he went 12-4 and lost the 1st game of the playoffs.........a lot of good teams lose the 1st round of playoffs.
hell one bad call an the packers are out.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
tardi is back!

Woohoo!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Now the question is, will Peyton be a Bear??? :):)

I think Peyton wanted J.Fox gone. There was a rumor that peyton said one of the main things for him coming back next year was depending on what coaches were still there next year and then they get rid of Fox?? Coincidence??

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what does the fox say?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
WR Muhammad on Fox - " Made sure ever single player knows their role on the team. Does not play the favoritism thing. Will get the best team on the field. A defensive minded guy. Fox is a great communicator, great talker, won't get a lot of him in the press. He is intense, will drink 20 cups of coffee in the morning, people person. You might like what comes out of Fox's mouth all the time but you have to respect him because he is a straight shooter."

Liked Posts:
Was anything made official before he left? Why, if not? Is it possible he doesn't want the job?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He won a playoff game (luckily) with Tebow......big friggin deal, they were 8-8 that year. Carolina also won a playoff game this year, wouldn't that be comparable?

Is Cam worse than Tebow?

Status
Not open for further replies.