Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
variants...vaccines it dont matter, variants will continue to pop up regardless of if the entire world were vaccinated...Being vaccinated doesnt mean you wont get the variant and have a chance at dying from it...
if your over 50 taking the vaccine should be a no brainer since most likely you wont live to go through the side effects 20-30 yrs later...for those under 50 its a gamble for sure...take the vaccine and have a lower chance of one of the variants killing you and suffer from side effects down the road or dont take the vaccine and hope one of the covid strains doesnt kill you...

You should join forces with Covid Friends!

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
variants...vaccines it dont matter, variants will continue to pop up regardless of if the entire world were vaccinated...Being vaccinated doesnt mean you wont get the variant and have a chance at dying from it...
if your over 50 taking the vaccine should be a no brainer since most likely you wont live to go through the side effects 20-30 yrs later...for those under 50 its a gamble for sure...take the vaccine and have a lower chance of one of the variants killing you and suffer from side effects down the road or dont take the vaccine and hope one of the covid strains doesnt kill you...
Basically, this is all wrong on how variants work. I can't help you if you think there's a comparison of potential vaccine side effects to the effects of Covid, for any age group.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
for those under 50 its a gamble for sure...take the vaccine and have a lower chance of one of the variants killing you and suffer from side effects down the road or dont take the vaccine and hope one of the covid strains doesnt kill you...
What's the gamble? You just said the vaccine makes you less likely to be killed by a variant strain and not taking it makes you more likely to be killed.

A: Result of taking a COVID vaccine

Q: What is being less likely to be killed or hospitalized in all scenarios?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Basically, this is all wrong on how variants work. I can't help you if you think there's a comparison of potential vaccine side effects to the effects of Covid, for any age group.
1626982336879.png

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This is the way it should be. I've had enough of this anti-vax nonsense. The fact that this has become political is the craziest thing I have seen in my lifetime.

Hit these players/teams with the only things that matter to them.....losses and money.

Players who refuse to vaccinate are now directly hurting their teams success and earning potential. Let's see if their selfishness continues.
And that is exactly what the NFL just did with their announcement today. The big thing about the announcement is not only will unvaccinated players not get paid but the team they are playing will not get paid. This will not sit well with the other team and vaccinated players if someone caused them to lose money. Way to go NFL. Unvaccinated bubble players have almost zero chance of making a roster with these NFL requirements.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
And that is exactly what the NFL just did with their announcement today. The big thing about the announcement is not only will unvaccinated players not get paid but the team they are playing will not get paid. This will not sit well with the other team and vaccinated players if someone caused them to lose money. Way to go NFL. Unvaccinated bubble players have almost zero chance of making a roster with these NFL requirements.
Cole Beasley about to retire after this news. DONT TREAD ON HIM!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Serious question for you? What information, facts, science, etc do you have to back up anything you just said?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Cole Beasley about to retire after this news. DONT TREAD ON HIM!
Didn’t Mark Cuban offer him the deal that he wanted? I forgot what it was exactly. So Cuban stepped up and now the NFL news. Let’s see how deep Beasley has Trumps dick up his ass.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It is looking like the antibodies from the vaccine fade pretty quickly:
This is true of all vaccines, however the level of antibodies necessary for protection against COVID-19 has yet to be determined. For example, a vaccine starting with an initial efficacy of 95% would be expected to maintain 77% efficacy by 250 d...Important caveats to this modeling are that (1) it assumes that neutralization is a major mechanism of protection (or that the mechanism of protection remains correlated with neutralization over time), although B cell memory and T cell responses may be more durable3,4,5,35 and may play a larger role later after infection or vaccination;

Like when @dabears70 wears 3 condoms with his sex doll, one is is all that is needed to prevent the creation of a cheating FF overlord latex baby.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
And the forfeiting team will be responsible for covering shortfalls in the revenue sharing pool. This is good stuff.

My company took a different measure that is giving people a choice when we return to work. that is not as extreme, but is forcing everyone's hand. Provide HR proof of vaccine and have freedom to come to work maskless with no restrictions. If you are unvaccinated or unwilling to show proof, you are required to still come back, but wear a mask at all times.

I work at a large fortune 500 company, so most are educated and not imbeciles, I stress most, so nearly all are vaccinated.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
And the forfeiting team will be responsible for covering shortfalls in the revenue sharing pool. This is good stuff.

My company took a different measure that is giving people a choice when we return to work. that is not as extreme, but is forcing everyone's hand. Provide HR proof of vaccine and have freedom to come to work maskless with no restrictions. If you are unvaccinated or unwilling to show proof, you are required to still come back, but wear a mask at all times.

I work at a large fortune 500 company, so most are educated and not imbeciles, I stress most, so nearly all are vaccinated.
My company did the exact same thing. They are requiring vaccine card info be uploaded to their site if they want to visit onsite.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trinidad, Colorado is or at least was the sexual reassignment surgery capital of the US and one of the NCO's at Fort Carson told us a scared straight type of story right after I PCS'ed there from Fort Gordon, GA following AIT about a soldier who went to a bar or club in Pueblo, met someone he thought was a cisgender woman, drank some alcohol laced with narcotics, then woke up with one of his kidneys torn from his body that the lady apparently sold on the black market. I am pretty sure that was one of those stock stories that NCO and Officer leaders pick in order to warn junior Enlisted troops about getting drunk or going out to a bar off post and not watching your drink.
Another reason to dislike Pueblo even more.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
E67TBjeXIAEq4Xe

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would love the NFL to add being unvaccinated as qualifying as actions detrimental to the team, which it clearly could be forcing a forfeit. Allow teams to cut players without owing the guaranteed money and even being able to claw back signing bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.