Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
come on man really....Russia Russia Russia...that shit was debunked 2 years ago, do you get your news from Good Morning America
You realize a lot of people in the Trump orbit went to prison over the legal process that followed the Mueller probe, right?

It wasn't debunked. There were criminal charges that came from that. Here's the results of that 'debunked' investigation:

Charges were filed against Trump campaign members George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen. Charges were also filed against bank account seller Richard Pinedo, and lawyer Alex van der Zwaan as well as Paul Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik. Also indicted were Russia-based Internet Research Agency and related organizations and individuals directed by Yevgeny Prigozhin, and a group of Russian hackers referred to as Viktor Netyksho, et al. On March 16, 2020, the US government dropped the charges against Prigozhin-owned companies Concord Management and Consulting and Concord Catering.

Trump himself didn't go to jail, but a standing or former US president never will. The end result was A total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials.

That's not a hoax. That's just the end result of the legal process finding illegal activity.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah yes, how could I forget my favorite Trump cultist excuse.. You never voted for him, you just constantly defend him online... Classic!

Sounds legit. ?
Sounds like something an obsessed creeper would say....

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You don't think he'll sue?

I'd be surprised if he just took it.

They didn't technically fire him. He probably "resigned"

So no, he has no recourse and shouldn't either. You want to be anti vax thats fine. The company you work for doesn't have to let you endanger the other people around you

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll have to see if he got fired or quit. I don't really understand how players don't get treated the same way.

The NFL is requiring Tier 1 staff — the people in closest contact with players, such as coaches and equipment managers — to get vaccinated. Players cannot be forced to get vaccinated.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They didn't technically fire him. He probably "resigned"

So no, he has no recourse and shouldn't either. You want to be anti vax thats fine. The company you work for doesn't have to let you endanger the other people around you
What about the players refusing?

Are they getting released?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Different rules for players and coaches in terms of being able to do stuff in the building though.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
what was the unemployment rate before the virus hit genius?

anyone using the term "trickle down" on tax cuts is a finance moron.

do you live in a mobile home by chance ?

I know you think you're a smart fortune cookie....but you clearly went to public school
Montucky?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have any Bears players publicly stated they aren't getting the vaccine?

they haven’t come out and said no. Some have said “I need more research”.
Judging by Wilkinson’s Instagram, he’s not getting it.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

If its a roster bubble player, I would expect it

Will be interesting to see how good players who don't get vaxxed will be handled. Cole Beasley is gone though

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sounds a little bit like...inequality, but ok.
It’s due to being in meeting rooms, preparation, etc. in the building more than players. it makes sense.

baredown

Liked Posts:
Was it strictly because he wasn't vaccinated?

Lawsuit inbound.
Apparently you're unfamiliar with the concept of at will employment. Essentially, employers can fire employees for any reason that is not explicitly prohibited by law. His career is toast with the Vikings, and probably the entire NFL. Of course, Sidney Powell & Rudy Giuliani would probably be willing to take up his case, as long as: [1] he paid them in advance.; and [2] they don't get disbarred first.

By the way, good for the Vikings on this one...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You don't think he'll sue?

I'd be surprised if he just took it.
Minnesota is an employment "at will" state. An employee can quit for any reason; an employer can fire any employee for any reason as long as that reason is not illegal, such as discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.

Unless he can prove the vaccine is actually an elaborate Democrat plan to make us all gay, black, Wiccan, or illegal aliens he doesn't have a case.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
You realize a lot of people in the Trump orbit went to prison over the legal process that followed the Mueller probe, right?

It wasn't debunked. There were criminal charges that came from that. Here's the results of that 'debunked' investigation:

Charges were filed against Trump campaign members George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen. Charges were also filed against bank account seller Richard Pinedo, and lawyer Alex van der Zwaan as well as Paul Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik. Also indicted were Russia-based Internet Research Agency and related organizations and individuals directed by Yevgeny Prigozhin, and a group of Russian hackers referred to as Viktor Netyksho, et al. On March 16, 2020, the US government dropped the charges against Prigozhin-owned companies Concord Management and Consulting and Concord Catering.

Trump himself didn't go to jail, but a standing or former US president never will. The end result was A total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials.

That's not a hoax. Those are just facts that confirmed illegal activity happened.
it's a HOAX brother. GEt that THROUGH your THICK LIB SKULL

TRUMP 2024!!!!!

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Minnesota is an employment "at will" state. An employee can quit for any reason; an employer can fire any employee for any reason as long as that reason is not illegal, such as discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.

Unless he can prove the vaccine is actually an elaborate Democrat plan to make us all gay, black, Wiccan, or illegal aliens he doesn't have a case.
Ok.

What about the players not having the same rules under the same organization?

Status
Not open for further replies.