Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
So your afraid of a vaccine that's maybe killed like 5 people, but the other tens of millions that's did just die of the actual virus in the last 12 is not a real threat?

Sorry I never thought of myself as a numbers guy but this one kinda jumps out at me

4 million, to be exact, not 10's of millions.

The reality is that people are more likely to get vaccinated based on how dangerous the virus is to them. COVID is not a serious threat to the vast majority of the population, and it's reflective in the vaccine data. If this thing killed like Ebola, you'd see everyone vaccinated tomorrow.

90 % of senior citizens have had at least one shot. Covid largely targets these people. I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised that a bunch of 20-40 year olds aren't in a rush to get something they likely won't even need anyways. This isn't difficult to figure out.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
i bet you wasted your money at a marxist college too
no surprise you're defending communists and pedophiles

this is what you libtards do. you avoid conversation and CRY about being "polite"

you REFUSE to do your own research.
LOLOL I have done my own research and not here lol. What does libtards, commies, pedo's have to do with the shot? really you lost me. Also how was I defending them or defending anyone? I am lost as hell. I went to the college of hard knocks and I did it alone and by myself. Not one thing you said made any sense at all.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOLOL I have done my own research and not here lol. What does libtards, commies, pedo's have to do with the shot? really you lost me. Also how was I defending them or defending anyone? I am lost as hell. I went to the college of hard knocks and I did it alone and by myself.
Please post some links to what u researched

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There’s a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die.

Any guess who made this proclamation?
It's pretty much true. Almost everyone in hospital with Covid now is unvaccinated. The vaccine works. Sure there will be a handful of cases as there no absolutes in this world, but it's near as damn 100% that if you're vaccinated you're almost definitely not going to get sick enough from Covid to require hospitalization.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Pussies are the ones afraid of conversations. Hint Hint.
As was pointed out by @HeHateMe, the extent to which you called this election was based on fucking yard signs in your neighborhood. Maybe it's not that people are afraid of the conversations. Maybe it's all about trying to explain anything to you would be like teaching cursive to an elk?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

The reality is that people are more likely to get vaccinated based on how dangerous the virus is to them. COVID is not a serious threat to the vast majority of the population, and it's reflective in the vaccine data. If this thing killed like Ebola, you'd see everyone vaccinated tomorrow.

90 % of senior citizens have had at least one shot. Covid largely targets these people. I don't know why everyone is acting so surprised that a bunch of 20-40 year olds aren't in a rush to get something they likely won't even need anyways. This isn't difficult to figure out.

Met a 40 year old friend I hadn’t seen in a year last week. In addition to losing both parents to Covid he has permanent hearing damage after Covid. It can and does effect everyone. And no he wasn’t a fatty.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok so let me get this straight

@Noonthirtyjoe hasn’t asked questions
He isn’t afraid of the vaccine
He won’t do his own research
But wants people who have nothing to offer to stop posting?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Met a 40 year old friend I hadn’t seen in a year last week. In addition to losing both parents to Covid he has permanent hearing damage after Covid. It can and does effect everyone. And no he wasn’t a fatty.
Oof. Both ears, or just one?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Sure, it can happen. It's just not likely, based on the data.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Ok so let me get this straight

@Noonthirtyjoe hasn’t asked questions
He isn’t afraid of the vaccine
He won’t do his own research
But wants people who have nothing to offer to stop posting?
You got one of 4 right. Good for you. Now make up some more silly BS that has nothing to do with anything.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
As was pointed out by @HeHateMe, the extent to which you called this election was based on fucking yard signs in your neighborhood. Maybe it's not that people are afraid of the conversations. Maybe it's all about trying to explain anything to you would be like teaching cursive to an elk?
Forensic recount ( historic and never done before) in 3 states, soon to be in 50 states. Lets wait for the results. Tell me what you were trying to explain and why. I simply stated people should ask questions and do research and not blindly follow.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Sorry to hear that. I am one of the few lucky ones that have had no deaths of anyone I know or am related to. I don't even know anyone who got sick. Lucky me.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

The Delta variant actually affects kids much more and more severely than the other strains before. And those kids cant get vaccinated yet. So the vaccine isn’t just to protect yourself, it is to help protect all those that are susceptible and cant take it yet.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

IMHO this logic is flawed. Even if you are a sociopath and make decisions entirely on your well being with no care about the rest of the world then you got to think the more the virus transfers from person to person the larger a chance of a mutation where a certain variant starts circulating that ultimately impacts my health.

For your own benefit, you want to stop the transfer of COVID. That includes distancing, masks and getting the vaccine.

If your believe system is dead against then so be it, but you should know you are following that believe system while negatively impacting the larger fight against this virus.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:

Your position is quite simply wrong. Today alone, I admitted 3 people under the age of 40 unvaccinated with hypoxic Covid Pneumonia.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Sorry to hear that. I am one of the few lucky ones that have had no deaths of anyone I know or am related to. I don't even know anyone who got sick. Lucky me.
I know several people in the Springfield MO area. All ventilators at the hospitals are in use, and some people who need medical assistance are forced to be turned away. One man had pancreatitis, but could not be admitted to a hospital due to covid patients. He died this past week.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Your position is quite simply wrong. Today alone, I admitted 3 people under the age of 40 unvaccinated with hypoxic Covid Pneumonia.
It literally isn't. There is no data that supports a large number of people under the age of 65 dying or having major covid issues.

Also, you do realize that these same outlier anecdotal stories can also be applied to people fearful of getting the vaccine and having adverse reactions to it, right? You don't get to have it both ways.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It literally isn't. There is no data that supports a large number of people under the age of 65 dying or having major covid issues.

Also, you do realize that these same outlier anecdotal stories can also be applied to people fearful of getting the vaccine, right? You don't get to have it both ways.
Dude life is precious why are u trying so hard to discount death? I get people doing their own risk assessments but lol ? what sort of under 65 numbers do u need to actually acknowledge covid kills and fucks up all sorts of ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.