Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please stop following me around. I’m not that into you.
He's creepy for sure. Responding to NY posts that have nothing to do with him and then calling ME a stalker lol

Dude is OBSESSED AND EMOTIONAL

Someone needs to invent an AR15 that shoots tampons.

Brrrakkkkkbrkakkkaaakkkkaka!

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
6-7 dumbasses who can’t take Biden’s dick out of their mouths ruining a decent sports forum. Sad
hey brother love the post just wonder what you think of black lives matter and the welfare state. i personally think it's all bullshit but thanks for responding if you do either way

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You are even dumber then I thought possible and clearly a full blown lier. I have had the same good job for 33 years and never got a single hand out in my life. I own a beautiful home and put 5 good kids thu college. You make up really silly shit that you could not possibly know. You don't even know my name let alone my life story but keep lieing and making shit up.

A forensic recount is going on in 3 major states. These are facts. Explain that please. tell me why.

lolol Ya the recount counted all the phoney ballets again which is why they are now doing a forensic recount. Give a date to your link. It is before they announced a forensic recount. This time fake ballets will be removed.

I guess your as ignorant as these lefty's. No biggie. The facts and the truth remain the same either way.

What Trump bullshit? I believe the election was faked because I believe it.. I don't know or care what Trump thinks. The proof will be here soon.

Typical democrate get caught lieing and double down. Whatever I don't care how much or often you bullshit.
Can you please learn at least grade school grammar.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So, just to be clear: if Biden's election is not invalidated, you leave here. Forever. If Trump is ultimately declared the winner of the 2020 election, I leave forever.
No. Ill bet they find fraud and lots of it. I bet he (Trump) gets the electoral votes he fairly won in those 3 states...... Agree to this and the bet is on... The bet is whether there was election fraud. And Ill jump on that bet. If the election was faked Trump will still not be put back in office, by law the military will take over the government until the next election. That is the law here.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No. Ill bet they find fraud and lots of it. I bet he (Trump) gets the electoral votes he fairly won in those 3 states...... Agree to this and the bet is on... The bet is whether there was election fraud. And Ill jump on that bet. If the election was faked Trump will still not be put back in office, by law the military will take over the government until the next election. That is the law here.
Can you please cite the law that says the military will take over the government?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You are even dumber then I thought possible and clearly a full blown lier. I have had the same good job for 33 years and never got a single hand out in my life. I own a beautiful home and put 5 good kids thu college. You make up really silly shit that you could not possibly know. You don't even know my name let alone my life story but keep lieing and making shit up.

Can you please learn at least grade school grammar.
Why? You can't read anyway so why do you care?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ok, the bet is that Biden will be, unless he dies, will be president at least through 2024.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
You certainly live in a bizarro world. You really should watch that 60 minute clip I posted. Outside of the interviewer throwing some shade at trump, raffensperger gives some pretty damning details to the fraud Giuliani and trump were knowingly putting out there

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I can not. It's what I have heard by a few news outlets. I don't remember which ones. So are we betting on the fraud or not????
So you think there is a law, but you can't cite it. There are news outlets who have said that, but you can't remember which ones?

I'll probably become a Premium-Premium Member when you leave her forever.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The bet is on fraud and the electoral votes going to Trump in AZ, Penn, GA. Are we betting or not.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You certainly live in a bizarro world. You really should watch that 60 minute clip I posted. Outside of the interviewer throwing some shade at trump, raffensperger gives some pretty damning details to the fraud Giuliani and trump were knowingly putting out there
I'll try and make time tonight. Fair enough? If Trump cheated to then he too should be in jail and I will root for that to happen if guilty.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So you think there is a law, but you can't cite it. There are news outlets who have said that, but you can't remember which ones?

I'll probably become a Premium-Premium Member when you leave her forever.
Quit trying to change the subject. Are we betting or not?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Quit trying to change the subject. Are we betting or not?
I'd still like you to cite this law you think you've heard, but can't remember where you heard it.

We have a bet. On your terms.

Please cite the law.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
For the record I hate Trump and think he is a asshole. I also think his policy's did real good for our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.