Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
There was the guy from PA who was charged for trying to vote for Trump with an absentee ballot for his dead mother. Not sure he wants that lone case as his evidence though. Ha.
Fake news. Vote by mail is secure. The only people voting are those whose names are on the ballot

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This has not been a sports forum in a long time. I talk sports on other boards. I have not been able too here in over a year. It's a shame.
Says the guy with more non sports posts in this and the Arians thread than anyone else. How did silly Trump getting ripped off in the election make it in here? How off topic can you get? Multi delusional.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What is causing all of this?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Says the guy with more non sports posts in this and the Arians thread than anyone else. How did silly Trump getting ripped off in the election make it in here? How off topic can you get? Multi delusional.
hey smart guy start at post 1. This post was never about sports. It was about shots and I'm not the one who brought up Trump.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont know whats going on but im gonna cosplay as a black guy so joe can get off

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have no clue what that means. New day? I was and am under the impression you guys are black. You post about racism a lot. If i took it wrong then sorry. It comes off that way.
Please don't assume my race, or my gender.

You're a real piece of shit, do you know that?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you. One person that thinks is where it starts. Expect to get murdered here in leftyville. How dare you think for yourself.
I expect nothing but hate from the soppy pussy left. The fact they make it all 100% political shows their insane ignorance. The amount of trust they put in government and Big Pharma only speaks to their overwhelming naivety, outright stupidity, and need to conform.

Everybody should have the right to maintain autonomy over their own bodies in a free and just society. It's a basic human right. When you give that up, it's all downhill from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.