Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hey smart guy start at post 1. This post was never about sports. It was about shots and I'm not the one who brought up Trump.
LOL, but to complain about off topic like you've been victimized by it when you participate so strongly seems counterintuitive, like so many of your posts.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
lolol Ya the recount counted all the phoney ballets again which is why they are now doing a forensic recount. Give a date to your link. It is before they announced a forensic recount. This time fake ballets will be removed.
Ok Q.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect nothing but hate from the soppy pussy left. The fact they make it all 100% political shows their insane ignorance. The amount of trust they put in government and Big Pharma only speaks to their overwhelming naivety, outright stupidity, and need to conform.

Everybody should have the right to maintain autonomy over their own bodies in a free and just society. It's a basic human right. When you give that up, it's all downhill from there.

@Scoot26 hes circumventing his covid ban again

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
lolol Ya the recount counted all the phoney ballets again which is why they are now doing a forensic recount. Give a date to your link. It is before they announced a forensic recount. This time fake ballets will be removed.

you're literally Special person if you actually spell like this

you deserve to get hit head on by a truck driver that is likely as dumb as you

fucking idiot

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I expect nothing but hate from the soppy pussy left. The fact they make it all 100% political shows their insane ignorance. The amount of trust they put in government and Big Pharma only speaks to their overwhelming naivety, outright stupidity, and need to conform.

Everybody should have the right to maintain autonomy over their own bodies in a free and just society. It's a basic human right. When you give that up, it's all downhill from there.
1627177915749.png

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
No I don't know that you lieing piece of shit.
LOL, but to complain about off topic like you've been victimized by it when you participate so strongly seems counterintuitive, like so many of your posts.
This has been going on for over a year where I can't talk sports here anymore. I say one little thing and the lefty group attacks me. I have complained about it from day one and nothing has been done and nothing has changed. I gave up trying long ago. I used to talk only sports back when I could.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
This has been going on for over a year where I can't talk sports here anymore. I say one little thing and the lefty group attacks me. I have complained about it from day one and nothing has been done and nothing has changed. I gave up trying long ago. I used to talk only sports back when I could.

Um, Dont respond to non sport talk and only talk sports?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has this turned into everyone who is too the right of Stalin killed mi maw and Nana yet? Then when they defend their stance we scream Trump in their faces yet?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Both you and heateme have said you were black guys in many other posts.
True, I head HHM post he hangs out with black folk, why would one do that unless you be black.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Um, Dont respond to non sport talk and only talk sports?
I have tried that. I still get attacked by the group. I have seen many others in my boots. I came to this thread knowing it was not about sports. The sport threads I posted in I kept it to sports. But in the end you are right. I give you that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have no clue what that means. New day? I was and am under the impression you guys are black. You post about racism a lot. If i took it wrong then sorry. It comes off that way.
You have straight up gone off the rails. They post black. Are you for real?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
True, I head HHM post he hangs out with black folk, why would one do that unless you be black.
I heard him cry racism many times. I guess he was just making fun of blacks then. Sad in this day.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
...can you not talk about racism if you aren't black? How is that making fun of black people?
Claiming to be a victim of racism and calling others racists in many posts by a group of white guys is making fun of blacks. How do you not get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.