CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Good. Sorry I can't remember who said that the military would take over by law. I heard it a few times but never put who to memory. Did not seem important at that time.
Interesting how you seem pretty sure there was election fraud, but can't cite a law that would take over if there was that election fraud. It's almost like you're full of shit.

In any event: @zack54attack @Scoot26 @Crystallas @Jamais Vu @nvanprooyen I hope you're seeing this forum bet that me and @Noonthirtyjoe have made.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Interesting how you seem pretty sure there was election fraud, but can't cite a law that would take over if there was that election fraud. It's almost like you're full of shit.

In any event: @zack54attack @Scoot26 @Crystallas @Jamais Vu @nvanprooyen I hope you're seeing this forum bet that me and @Noonthirtyjoe have made.
I see it and that is what matters. Ill remove my account before any of these guys anyway. It's no loss at all. It's not a sports forum anymore anyway. You and your possie have ruined it for most. Notice I only stop by every 3 month or so. You can't talk sports here nowadays.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I see it and that is what matters. Ill remove my account before any of these guys anyway. It's no loss at all. It's not a sports forum anymore anyway. You and your possie have ruined it for most. Notice I only stop by every 3 month or so. You can't talk sport here nowadays.
Nice job playing the victim.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I see it and that is what matters. Ill remove my account before any of these guys anyway. It's no loss at all. It's not a sports forum anymore anyway. You and your possie have ruined it for most. Notice I only stop by every 3 month or so. You can't talk sport here nowadays.

People never live up to message board bets right?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait. You're not a fan of sports because a few random ppl on the internet think u are a dorkchop?

Wut

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

jts1207

Liked Posts:
@FirstTimer can you remove your pinned politics thread? It’s obviously useless and not enforced.

jts1207

Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would I feel better? I dont care who you voted for. I did not vote at all. But I would be embarrassed to say what you said.
You didn’t vote at all but you’re adamant that Trump will be back in office??!!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I’d hope the mods are seeing this in the sports forum
This has not been a sports forum in a long time. I talk sports on other boards. I have not been able too here in over a year. It's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.