Is #88 a Dumpster Fire?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever. You are naive if you think 3 unmarked police cars show up at the door for someone else.

The big wigs descend like vultures and for some good reasons too, but DA's don't really care about guilt or innocence. They do their job and are graded on performance. Of course, someone famous offers additional incentive.

Let due process take its course and again....I encourage not to jump to conclusions based on "charges." There is a 97-99% chance Kane is not convicted even if charges are filed. So let those numbers mean whatever you want to you.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Whatever. You are naive if you think 3 unmarked police cars show up at the door for someone else.

The big wigs descend like vultures and for some good reasons too, but DA's don't really care about guilt or innocence. They do their job and are graded on performance. Of course, someone famous offers additional incentive.

Let due process take its course and again....I encourage not to jump to conclusions based on "charges." There is a 97-99% chance Kane is not convicted even if charges are filed. So let those numbers mean whatever you want to you.
Lol where are you getting the non conviction figures from.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if there was a rape kit performed on the accuser ,the results are usually pretty clear cut. The event took place Saturday night police went to Kaner's home Sunday to interview him, seems rape charges would have been brought by now if there was something.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:

I think you are down playing the severity of the issue if it is true or he gets charged.

Only way he gets off on this is if he doesn't get charged or does get charged and through the judicial system they find he is not guilty.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
So if there was a rape kit performed on the accuser ,the results are usually pretty clear cut. The event took place Saturday night police went to Kaner's home Sunday to interview him, seems rape charges would have been brought by now if there was something.
That would depend on how quickly they get a turn around on the rape kit.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
What rape kit? I heard 2 ruffians broke in and destroyed it.... one of them kicked a pigeon on the way out and the other one stopped to buy weed from a homeless man.
Sounds like you got the inside scoop

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What rape kit? I heard 2 ruffians broke in and destroyed it.... one of them kicked a pigeon on the way out and the other one stopped to buy weed from a homeless man.
This sounds oddly familiar...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

In what way are they clear cut? Trauma? Maybe Kane has a big dick? You can rape a chick without trauma, you can have trauma from consensual sex. I had an accident that ended the relationship with the girl before the one that put me in jail. I asked her...."do you like it hard?" response: "I can take pretty much anything."
Never once in 3 months did she ask me to ease up...I tried to give her safe words, not because we were doing crazy shit but because she was so much smaller than me. She refused.

I had been kinda out of sorts and wanking too much...so one day I really get it going, felt great like my younger self.....

well she bled for 10 days and asked why I would go that hard and broke up with me.

I'm done with dumb bitches and petite chicks man. Amazons only from here on out.
Am I crazy? Yeah I'm fucking insane because this world is completely fucked and if people gave me 1/10th the respect I give others I wouldn't be a danger. I'm 6'5", 230lbs of trained muscle...and I"m just asking for 1/10th of the respect I graciously give others.

I would never hurt anyone unprovoked but I have a feeling I'm going to spend half of the next year in jail.

I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions based on Judicial system and media. We likely will never know what happened.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

795485.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

rofl

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have Police friends in Chicago and just went through the system in Colorado.

Here is the general gist of a day of their work...

Everything they do they do under the watch of a dozen cell phone video takers. They will find some guy in an abandoned building with a burglary kit stripping copper from all the lights, appliances, or whatever. They catch them red handed.

File their paperwork, generally learn that the guy has 200 or so arrests on record, 1 misdemeanor conviction, and 2 felonies out of the 200 actually found guilty.

Despite being caught with a kit, and visually seen by police in the act of burglary, the guy will get off even with a record like that, or take some lesser plea deal, etc.

The system is jaded...the DA's are jaded and convict what they can get. They really don't care about good guy or bad guy, justice is gone from the system.

Generally....only the honest people that admit guilt because they are naive to the system get convicted. You think they might go lenient because you are honest and want to do better, or its your first offense, but the truth is the DA will get giddy by the easy conviction and go get coffee with your public defender and shoot the shit. They are buddies. Your PD probably hopes to get into the prosecution office one day and make real money. they lick their butt and hand you over on a silver platter.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So if you ever wanted evidence of McDicks pull on the media in town, the trib didn't put out a story till 12:18 today. Here is the headline:
[h=3]Blackhawks' Patrick Kane subject of police investigation in New York: report[/h]
and it's not the top story of the day, with Danks still featured.

Suntimes on the other hand... featured top story with
[h=1]Report: Patrick Kane investigation involves woman, bar[/h]
Posted 2 hours earlier. Which of these paper is afraid of the hawks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if you ever wanted evidence of McDicks pull on the media in town, the trib didn't put out a story till 12:18 today. Here is the headline:
[h=3]Blackhawks' Patrick Kane subject of police investigation in New York: report[/h]
and it's not the top story of the day, with Danks still featured.

Suntimes on the other hand... featured top story with
[h=1]Report: Patrick Kane investigation involves woman, bar[/h]
Posted 2 hours earlier. Which of these paper is afraid of the hawks.

Do you have to be Derek Jeter to get away with anything in New York? Seems like a celebrity trap

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't pay attention to anything Raskolnikov says about investigations and prosecution of a criminal case. He does not have a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you the girl he fucked till she bled?

Status
Not open for further replies.