Velus Jones Jr

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Shocked that a guy who took 6 years of college ball to get 300 yards isn’t a good 3rd round pick!

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
He was a liability every time he stepped on the field last year, looks like things haven't changed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
VJJ is that girlfriend that blew you once on the second date and you keep seeing her in hopes of another.....but it turns out she's scissoring some ugly fat chick and won't give you the time of day...

BBBF

Liked Posts:
VJJ is that girlfriend that blew you once on the second date and you keep seeing her in hopes of another.....but it turns out she's scissoring some ugly fat chick and won't give you the time of day...
Oddly specific...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
True. Who among us hasn’t been there, my friend?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is a guy who has a history of muffing punts receiving kickoffs? WHY?!?! That horrific decision is purely on the coaches.
The Bears actually pay money and good money, for THAT 🤢

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
maybe-ehhh.gif

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The ONLY spot he is worth anything at all is this gadget RB position. Other that than, he should not be on an NFL roster. If he is still here next week, he better explode on offense...

BEARS

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Why is a guy who has a history of muffing punts receiving kickoffs? WHY?!?! That horrific decision is purely on the coaches.
Agreed.

How anyone can trust this guy with catching the ball at this point is beyond ridiculous.

He can 't catch a football.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It turned out to be a nice 8 yard gain but I didn’t even like that little swing pass or whatever it was they threw to him on the last drive. I understand that if he’s out there he’s going to have to be involved on RB screens and little swing passes and shit like that. Damn though. I’m nervous anytime the ball is in the air when it’s going to him. I’ve never seen a guy fuck up catching the ball to the extent he doesn’t over and over again. He’s explosive. Get him the ball on some end arounds and 4-5 carries a game.