Vic Fangio News

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Actually, Leonard Floyd really struggled the first 4 games of the season because Fangio was dropping him into coverage too often, 10-12 times per game. A pass rusher needs to get a rhythm going, set up the offensive lineman for future moves. He was given way too many responsibilities.

You are assuming that was the reason when it could just be that he started slow.

Pass rushers are said to get sacks in bunches.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actually, Leonard Floyd really struggled the first 4 games of the season because Fangio was dropping him into coverage too often, 10-12 times per game. A pass rusher needs to get a rhythm going, set up the offensive lineman for future moves. He was given way too many responsibilities.

Dude there is a reason I stopped having meaningful conversations with this fucker. He just changes the subject when you show him he's wrong. Just abort.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Looking good, "my guy" just texted me and said this is a "done deal". (re: Fangio back)
Done deal like a signed deal?
or
Done, deal like he is toast in Chicago, deal with it?
What's with all these ambiguous posts?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
gone or done?

This post is my mistake. The guy posted, "Vic is done. Will announce today." I took that to mean done, as in gone. Though, as Johnny has pointed out, I may be taking that the wrong way and it actually means that his deal is done.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Done means the deal...they are crossing the t's an dotting the lower case j's. If it was done as he wasn't coming back pretty sure it would be announced and they would be moving on at rapid speed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I Will never understand why people can't definitively be more accurate and precise with their language when they use words that could be meant to be interpreted to be taken literally or if it is literally just a "figure of speech" or a coloquialism and in this case it is really disconcerting and cause for mild anxiety if you are following this development as it develops.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I Will never understand why people can't definitively be more accurate and precise with their language when they use words that could be meant to be interpreted to be taken literally or if it is literally just a "figure of speech" or a coloquialism and in this case it is really disconcerting and cause for mild anxiety if you are following this development as it develops.

huh?

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
tl:dr

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Done meansz the deal...they are crossing the t'sz an dotting the lower case j'sz. If it wasz done as he wasn't coming back pretty sure it would be announced and they would be moving on at rapid speed.
You're probably right.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I Will never understand why people can't definitively be more accurate and precise with their punctuation when they form sentences that could be meant to be interpreted to be taken as if written by a five year old, and in this case it is really disconcerting and cause for mild anxiety if you are just trying to understand just wtf I am saying.

fify

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would be more interested in finding out how often teams that lacked enough pass rushers decided to drop their best pass rushing end into coverage...but yes I would also be interested in finding out what you're talking about as well.

As for Fuller...that is a bunch of bullshit. I've already pointed it out plenty of times before that Fuller played well enough in the 2nd half of his 2nd year in the league to end the season ranked among the top 10 cornerbacks. He had already flashed his ability to Fangio. That is the definition of giving up early on him. All because he was mad he didn't play his 3rd year. Frankly I am not doing this dance with you. Its worthless and a waste of time.

Ahhhhhh sooooooo many assumptions going on on this board.