Vic Fangio News

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
could be true, could just be another GLmike troll trying to make a right guess to get his 15 minutes of fame.....who knows.....

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
No official deals with harry or vic...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was done gone.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dude there is a reason I stopped having meaningful conversations with this fucker. He just changes the subject when you show him he's wrong. Just abort.

No one has shown anyone that they are wrong. You have provided no evidence just assumptions with zero support. You don't know how often Floyd drops back nor what caused his early season struggles.

As it relates to Fuller, you provided zero evidence to support his alleged top 10 status and are freaking out because a guy who by your own admission only played well for half a season and then missed an entire year wasn't just handed a starting job.

All to chastise the DC for the one aspect of our team that was good. We had injuries all over the place and lacked a consistent pass rush because of it and yet the D finished top 10 in yards and 9th in points. All while playing the 4th hardest schedule in the NFL. It defies logic for you to expect someone to just take your word for it that Fuller or Floyd were mishandled.

Wildest5

Liked Posts:
On a slightly different note. I wonder if this is why they kept Fox till the season was over. They obviously had their eyes on his replacement for weeks before he was fired. If they by chance fired fox mid season they would have more than likely put in an interim head coach and that more than likely would have been Fangio. Then what? Demote him and want him to stay? Most people in the NFL know it’s a business but that one would be hard to swallow for Vic. I think Chicago did good from what they did. I hope Nagy is the answer and as more time passes the more it looks like they are just working out a deal for fangio. I hope they can get it done, would be good continuity for at least part of the team.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup, I haven't seen this play out before. Let me waste my time digging up quarterback ratings throwing against Fuller his 2nd year so you can move the goal posts again. Fuck off. Seriously.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yup, I haven't seen this play out before. Let me waste my time digging up quarterback ratings throwing against Fuller his 2nd year so you can move the goal posts again. Fuck off. Seriously.

Well don't go away stomping your feet. He's right that you don't really have any good argument on why Fangio was right to not start Fuller from the start. I don't think i would of started him going off of his previous 3 years and we did just sign P.Amukamara and M.Cooper to come in and start anyway so maybe he wanted to see what those two could do first. Whatever the reason was he's still one of the best DC's in the NFL so i'm gonna go ahead and trust he had his reasons, which we would never know what those reasons were anyway.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm a little worried with this rumor that Seattle/Carroll is gonna let K.Richard go which came out of nowhere cause now i'm wondering if they'll go after Fangio. If Fangio wanted a better DC job Seattle would be it with the players they have on that defense.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm a little worried with this rumor that Seattle/Carroll is gonna let K.Richard go which came out of nowhere cause now i'm wondering if they'll go after Fangio. If Fangio wanted a better DC job Seattle would be it with the players they have on that defense.
There’s lots of unknowns with that defense. Kam and Avril both had career threatening neck injuries, and now Earl Thomas is looking to jump ship when his contract is up. SEA’s core defensive talent is getting old actually.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look what this thread has gone and done.

Reactions: 1ke

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"He's right that you don't really have any good argument on why Fangio was right to not start Fuller from the start."

This sentence alone makes me think you've been deprived of oxygen a bit too many times getting choked out bro. I don't think you even realize what you said there.

Anyways I've given Fangio his due plenty of times before but the fact of the matter is his defense can get shredded and has been, he apparently is only capable of having one competent player on defense that can captain them on the field, his tact with players is questionable, I don't like how he has used Floyd at all given the fact he's one of the few legit defensive ends we have. I want to retain him purely for continuity so the defense can remain the cornerstone while Nagy puts his hands on the offense. Just don't think I am someone who will shit a baby if he's gone. Because he isn't an irreplaceable DC.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I Will never understand why people can't definitively be more accurate and precise with their language when they use words that could be meant to be interpreted to be taken literally or if it is literally just a "figure of speech" or a coloquialism and in this case it is really disconcerting and cause for mild anxiety if you are following this development as it develops.

latest

lolwtf

Liked Posts:
Hearing the #Bears would like to talk to Cardinals defensive coordinator James Bettcher about a role in Chicago.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There has to be a point where Pace and Nagy just say fuck this guy and give someone else the job. Can't waste the time advantage on setting up the staff with Fangio's fuckery.

Mitchapalooza

There has to be a point where Pace and Nagy just say fuck this guy and give someone else the job. Can't waste the time advantage on setting up the staff with Fangio's fuckery.

probably why they are trying to interview Bettcher, a better DC.

Rise

Liked Posts:

I agree I don’t trust Fangio at this point. Thought he would be signed by now. In fact this has to be one of the slowest staff hiring in general I have ever seen. So far just oline lol. Would like to see the main coordinators hired before the weekend.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree I don’t trust Fangio at this point. Thought he would be signed by now. In fact this has to be one of the slowest staff hiring in general I have ever seen. So far just oline lol. Would like to see the main coordinators hired before the weekend.

Let Gruden do his 100 million dollar victory laps in the media while Pace and Nagy scoop up their staff.