Watson wants out of Houston

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, as much as the bears suck, I'm pretty certain they would not ignore the QB's wishes who they just gave 160m to, or whatever, to be the face of their franchise.

NFL Franchises listen to their stars, well, besides the Texans evidently.
Was it Aaron who told the Packer GM to draft his replacement rather than a WR? ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Good!

He wants out of Houston & I want him in Chicago.

A perfect match!

whatever it takes? some reports are saying it would take 3 1st and 3 2nd round picks. a hefty haul

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Man it’s too bad he was already gone by the time we drafted Mitch.....oh wait. FUCK PACE

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
There's always an excuse around every corner. The Texans won four games. Two of those wins came against the one-win Jaguars.

Watson's defense sure played fine enough to hold the Browns to ten points, too bad Watson only led his offense to score seven. Or is holding the starting quarterback accountable for that not appropriate? The Texans defense played well enough to give themselves a lead heading into the fourth quarter against the Steelers yet Watson did absolutely nothing to move the ball and they lost. Watson managed seven points against the Bears, who by that point in these season were thoroughly mediocre defensively.

Grains of sand make a mountain. I dont want anything to do with him. Its franchise suicide.
In fairness to him, the browns game was like the worst weather in a game this season. Steelers he actually played a pretty good game against what at the time was the best defense in football. The bears he was missing all his weapons. His top receiver was Coutee and Duke Johnson, who is terrible, was his rb.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When can trades actually start anyway?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn’t realize the Jets have this much ammo. Frankly the Jets are closer to the Super Bowl than the Bears. They can draft or trade for a top QB AND have more picks left. The Bears would have little for years if they traded for Watson.
If Im the Jets I take a top QB in the draft with a single pick. Thats just me tho.

Bears dont have that option.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Im the Jets I take a top QB in the draft with a single pick. Thats just me tho.

Bears dont have that option.
If they had the first pick of course. Not sure about any of the other QBs though

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears winning meaningless games in a season they should have tanked somehow looks worse today than it did a week ago. Incredible.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
White self-detonated, Trubisky was a bust and Leonard Floyd wound up developing into the player Pace wanted (also, relative to the rest of that draft Floyd turned out quite well).

LOL! No he didn't. When Donald was neutralized last night Floyd didn't do jack shit. Floyd's success this year is coming straight from Aaron Donald.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Consider they gave up a few first round picks for Trubisky, and they'd have to give up a few first round picks for Watson. In other words they'd essentially be giving up like a half dozen picks for Watson when they could've given up nothing to get him outright in the draft.