We should sign one of Bosh/Dirk/LeBron or Wade. NO ONE ELSE.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Miami would trade Beasley, the thing is, there is probably no one who wants him, his bad attitude and his inconsistent play. They would trade him because it could bring them one step closer to signing two more max guys outside of Wade but they still would have to get rid of Jones and Anthony and i forget who else.

he's literally like the only player left on miami's roster. they would basically be nyc's situation

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
why would the raptors want lee? he's a system player. he'd be paired next to barngani. how well do you think that would work out. here's a hint, not well. taj could play good defense next to barngani.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They also have Chalmers who will be on the last year of his contract.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didnt say he was. Im just saying he's still on their roster.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
why would the raptors want lee? he's a system player. he'd be paired next to barngani. how well do you think that would work out. here's a hint, not well. taj could play good defense next to barngani.

Why wouldn't they take the player that averages 20 points, 12 rebounds on 54%? He's a system player? Who cares? The Raptors could use him to their advantage and he's a good rebounder.

Keep thinking the Raptors will somehow take Taj over Lee, but they won't.

And you still haven't answered my question. If LeBron signs here, how do we get Bosh here? Or if LeBron signs with NY, how do we get Bosh here?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
oh my god. i have said about twenty times sign and trade both.

a player like taj gibson would kill that team defensively. that's not a typo. when chris bosh comes and plays against that defensive rotation he'll score 50.

lets look at marion shall we. he averaged 20 and 10 in phoenix under d'antoni. not so much anywhere else no

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
oh my god. i have said about twenty times sign and trade both.

a player like taj gibson would kill that team defensively. that's not a typo. when chris bosh comes and plays against that defensive rotation he'll score 50.

lets look at marion shall we. he averaged 20 and 10 in phoenix under d'antoni. not so much anywhere else no

Oh I get it. Let's trade our garbage for superstars, this game isn't Special person at all.

Let's trade Taj Gibson for Bosh correct?

And then let's trade Deng and Hinrich for LeBron?

OH GEE THIS IS SMART. Wanna trade Brad Miller for Kevin Durant next?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
sign and trade for joe johnson: boris diaw and two first rounders

rashard lewis for a second rounder

kenyon martin for three first rounders

players don't get the team what they're worth in sign and trades. i think you're thinking of trades unfortunately.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
sign and trade for joe johnson: boris diaw and two first rounders

rashard lewis for a second rounder

kenyon martin for three first rounders

players don't get the team what they're worth in sign and trades. i think you're thinking of trades unfortunately.

Are you really comparing Rashard Lewis and Kenyon Martin to LeBron James and Chris Bosh? My god this is stupid.

And there's a lot of better offers for Bosh than what we can offer.

The Lakers could offer Bynum, maybe Odom. Knicks can offer Lee.

But of course Taj Gibson is better than all of them.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
and that smart chibears is what we call a TRADE. we could give them a 16 million dollar trade exception. when everyone is looking to dump salary with the recession. the raptors can be there. and first round draft picks help a team rebuild. david lee would BE the rebuild. david lee can't be your rebuild.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To be fair the Lakers COULD offer them but if they win a championship, they probably wont.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
and that smart chibears is what we call a TRADE. we could give them a 16 million dollar trade exception. when everyone is looking to dump salary with the recession. the raptors can be there. and first round draft picks help a team rebuild. david lee would BE the rebuild. david lee can't be your rebuild.

The Raptors are already in cap hell with Turkoglu/Bargani's contract. So I don't think they would care for David Lee's since he's a pretty good player.

And Knicks can offer them better first round picks because they're a worse team, your point?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
chibears, please read a basketball article once in a while. the knicks traded their pick for this year to utah a while back. they traded their next two picks to the rockets. besides, if they got lebron and bosh they would have bad picks anyway. we could offer this years pick in a strong draft, and the charlotte pick that we own next year which has a high chance of being lottery.

did you even read my comment about shawn marion falling off after d'antoni? plus david lee is like zach randolph. he puts up big stats and it rarely helps his team. they got blown out and david lee had a triple double! how often does that happen?

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
chibears, please read a basketball article once in a while. the knicks traded their pick for this year to utah a while back. they traded their next two picks to the rockets. besides, if they got lebron and bosh they would have bad picks anyway. we could offer this years pick in a strong draft, and the charlotte pick that we own next year which has a high chance of being lottery.

did you even read my comment about shawn marion falling off after d'antoni? plus david lee is like zach randolph. he puts up big stats and it rarely helps his team. they got blown out and david lee had a triple double! how often does that happen?

This is a damn joke.

Do you want me to post this on another board? I'm willing to bet it's going to be everyone laughing.

You can't just offer garbage for superstars man. What are the Cavs going to think "OH HEY SURE, LET'S MAKE OUR DIVISION RIVAL ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS AND TAKE ON THEIR HORRIBLE CONTRACTS".

Do you want me to post this on another board and give you a link?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
go ahead. put it on a smart messageboard.

lebron will sign first, and he can force the issue to chicago.

we could give deng to them or the wizards who have no SF.

we could get bosh for mostly draft picks because ours would be good.

where's the faulty logic in that?

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
go ahead. put it on a smart messageboard.

lebron will sign first, and he can force the issue to chicago.

we could give deng to them or the wizards who have no SF.

we could get bosh for mostly draft picks because ours would be good.

where's the faulty logic in that?

Help me solve this argument. (Yes, it's about the Bulls) - IGN Boards

Those guys know stuff about basketball I'd say.

But we have no chance in a sign and trade for LeBron. The Mavs would easily have a better chance than us.