Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if he'll go ape shit next year or if they have one more year of good marshall.

I wonder if he'll continue to crap all over a team that traded him to a good situation, instead of focusing on football

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Forte isn't back next year you guys are going to hate me.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will have to watch it when I get home from work. I actually was able to watch most of it but got Cock blocked from seeing end.

Nothing happened at all. Typical little talking shit stuff as interception basically ends the game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing happened at all. Typical little talking shit stuff as interception basically ends the game.

Ziggy owned Cutler all game, might not show up in his sack totals, but Ansah was also responsible for two of Cutlers INT's. I didn't see anything flagrant for Cutler to get upset about, hard to tell what was said though.......most likely just frustration on Cutlers part.

We have now been swept by the Lions three years in a row, it's time for a QB replacement.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
You suck actually.

Like I said the past few weeks, the truth hurts.

i get it.

Name calling is often a self defense mechanism the weak minded fall upon for support.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Ziggy owned Cutler all game, might not show up in his sack totals, but Ansah was also responsible for two of Cutlers INT's. I didn't see anything flagrant for Cutler to get upset about, hard to tell what was said though.......most likely just frustration on Cutlers part.

We have now been swept by the Lions three years in a row, it's time for a QB replacement.

Lol! Beautiful.

Cutlers fault Leno Jr sucks??

I'm listening to Hampton and he says keno is awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hampton just said cutler is bears best player.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said the past few weeks, the truth hurts.

i get it.

Name calling is often a self defense mechanism the weak minded fall upon for support.

Maybe if you could read you would understand that I didn't call you a name.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
Oh well. Let the hate reach overload.

This line sucks.

Can we talk about how Jay got in that dudes face and was ready to throw down n long got involved? That was awesome lol

That dude was Ziggy Ansah, Jay better watch out whos face he's getting in lol

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Holy fucking shit did you really just say that?? Hahahahahaha dumber then i thought

So it's a good idea to just toss it up to your kick returner rookie WR on 1st down when the game is on the line huh?

You and all the Cutler nut huggers deserve him, things will never change and the Bear will never win the Superbowl with Cutler at the helm.

The sooner you accept that the sooner you can stop making excuses and living in denial.

Have a nice offseason slobbing on Culter's knob moron

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So it's a good idea to just toss it up to your kick returner rookie WR on 1st down when the game is on the line huh?

You and all the Cutler nut huggers deserve him, things will never change and the Bear will never win the Superbowl with Cutler at the helm.

The sooner you accept that the sooner you can stop making excuses and living in denial.

Have a nice offseason slobbing on Culter's knob moron

Cutlers good w me

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
6-10
1-5 in the division
1-7 at home

Sometimes the medicine tastes bad, but you need to take it.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutlers good w me

Your standards are pretty damn low.
Take away todays crapfest and you are still left with a guy who in his best season as a pro sits right about the middle of the pack.
He has found his most functional, successful role- a game manager with zero skill beyond 15 yards or so.

Book it, this year was the absolute peak of his career- close to a 2-1 td to int ratio, low 90s rating, and dismal YPA. It will never get any better.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Take away todays crapfest and you are still left with a guy who in his best season as a pro sits right about the middle of the pack.

LOL yeah that's pretty sad.