Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Please. This message board was flooded over and over again ripping all the QBs icluding the top 2, just like the other years. I am certainly not going to do historical searches to prove it.

Oh, yeah, because this message board is the authority on the quality of NFL prospects.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahaha.

He's also gonna say a head coach in the NFL is wrong assessing it had to do with the other players more than jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, he is just a troll.

Honestly, Leno needed help. Ansah was too quick off of the ball for Leno. I thought Gase, Jay, and the receivers had a good thing going. Just bad luck really. Ansah singlehandedly caused two of those picks simply by hitting Jay just as he was about to release the ball. Both times the receivers Cutty was throwing to were wide-open. Ansah just had a hell of a game. That first pick looked like there may have been def PI, but I would have to see it again, I know it was a jump ball situation.

What I am getting to is the errant throws by Cutler has greatly diminished this year. The guy was the only thing keeping us from being 1-15 or 2-14 this year. He at least made the games competitive, a majority of them were down to the last few minutes. 11 games finished this year by 6 points or less. Fucking 11. It was a hell of a rollercoaster season and I hope he is back next year. He did nothing to lose his job. Toughest SOB in football as far as I have seen. I've never seen a guy come back so quickly from a hamstring tear.

Side note: I noticed the past few seasons after the last game of the year Jay is always in Vandy stuff.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So, echoing Myk's thoughts: I'm all for hearing about options other than Cutler. But I'm yet to hear of one that's better.

Even if Cutler was Peyton Manning with a neck, at this point in his career I'd be looking for a future.
Seems the only plans those who want Cutler gone is to suck for Luck, but without the Luck part. Just suck until we're the Lions and eventually find Stafford, a very Cutler-esque QB.

Find me a mediocre QB at a savings. Go back to the Bears having a defense. That would be a plan and I'd be all for it. In fact that's what I wanted to continue when we were a top defense.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Like rg3, kap and ?????. Lol

If we draft a QB, cool but if we don't don't be sour my friend

We could get RG3 cheap couldn't we? Of course we'll still need a online to keep him from being injured.
Kap's mobile enough and can take a hit. We also wouldn't need any WR's. That would give us enough money to build a great defense again.

Crda44

Liked Posts:
What truth? All you did was post untrue stuff. We never win blah blah blah

LOL I never say that kinda shit at all hell I barley post anything at all I wanted us to tank this year so we could get a top 5 pick so I wouldn't have said that at all we need help no it's not all on Cutler yes numbers wise he improved but we need more than him padding his stats against shitty teams to make the playoff again we need talent that a top pick can bring

Monster

Liked Posts:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What else would he say? Well, thanks to the last guys and a Special person contract etc...

Well, thanks to the last guys and a Special person contract I've got an excuse for a couple more years.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The interceptions, the first one was a bad throw he should have through it out of the end zone. The second wasn't on him. The third, he should have just taken the sack.

In his defense, Leno isn't anything more than a backup and the center of the offensive line for the majority of the season has been a train wreck and Kyle Long needs to move back to his pro bowl position. I mean, Marinara sauce I think has some skills, seriously but outside of him.. Josh Bellamy? Cameron Meredith? Our KR lol?

Either way, you guys look at John Fox's history and what you saw this year is pretty much his blue print as it relates to the quarterback position.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, wrists are being slit as we type.

Why? Everyone knows he's coming back next year. It's the last year he carries a big cap hit.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The interceptions, the first one was a bad throw he should have through it out of the end zone. The second wasn't on him. The third, he should have just taken the sack.

In his defense, Leno isn't anything more than a backup and the center of the offensive line for the majority of the season has been a train wreck and Kyle Long needs to move back to his pro bowl position. I mean, Marinara sauce I think has some skills, seriously but outside of him.. Josh Bellamy? Cameron Meredith? Our KR lol?

Either way, you guys look at John Fox's history and what you saw this year is pretty much his blue print as it relates to the quarterback position.

Couldn't disagree more on the first pick. I thought that throw was perfect, or maybe just a tad low. Back of the EZ, defender never saw it, and outside of PI (which I believe it was) there's no way that is anything but caught/incomplete. Total lucky play by Det and a shitty no call by the refs. The second I agree, and by the third I was busy doing something else so I missed it.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will have to watch it when I get home from work. I actually was able to watch most of it but got Cock blocked from seeing end.

So you and DesBro were watching the game together in his ManCave??? Who brought the Queso dip????

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One of the only positives in this game to me was the play of Marioni. Too bad that they didn't get the guy involved in the offense before this game today. He has got great hands and runs very good routes. Hope they keep him next year. He is a valuable player.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahaha.

He's also gonna say a head coach in the NFL is wrong assessing it had to do with the other players more than jay.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suite, is it? I have said all along the picks were not all Jay's fault, but he has to shoulder SOME of the blame. Man, you nutt huggers never seem to cease to amaze me.

Lol.

John Fox on Cutler’s 3 INTs: “I think when we look at the tape, you’ll see maybe there were other individuals that had to do with that.”

Sounds like fox needs to know we in Chicago believe it's always Jays fault!

#fanboy

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the only positives in this game to me was the play of Marioni. Too bad that they didn't get the guy involved in the offense before this game today. He has got great hands and runs very good routes. Hope they keep him next year. He is a valuable player.

The guy is a good slot guy.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caught one in stride below his knees.