Week 17 IGT: Chicago Bears (6-9) vs Detroit Lions (6-9)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Crda44

Liked Posts:
So no reason or logic in this post.

Will the rest follow suit?

I just don't understand how you could be so blind to the fact that even if Jay has improved that he still isn't the QB who is going to lead this team into the playoffs or anything above that you have the time to post all day long on here maybe you should step back off the dudes nuts and see that the only thing he leads us to is out of a good enough draft position to find his replacement that's why I wanted him out 6-8 weeks I'm a Bears fan 4th generation I care about the team not blindly supporting its players sorry if u can't understand that

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your an idiot, did you even read what I posted? Has nothing to do with who has what receivers, has everything to do with not making a boneheaded throw when your not supposed to. Yeah, and Cutler is so fantastic that he made two throws that resulted n game changing INT's. Cutler has to shoulder part of the blame (not all) for those throws.

Well, its kind of hard to not make a bad throw when your arm is just about past the point of no return and a defender who was not blocked by Leno hits your arm affecting the trajectory

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Draft a young player for better or worse.

Considering the widely-held belief that this year's draft class is weak, drafting a younger player is going to be worse. Way, way worse. And you're going to set back this franchise farther than it already was by the Emery/Trestman area.

Drafting a young QB for the sake of drafting a young QB doesn't do a fucking thing for the Bears.

So, echoing Myk's thoughts: I'm all for hearing about options other than Cutler. But I'm yet to hear of one that's better.

Reactions: Myk

Monster

Liked Posts:
Nobody is stupid enough to take Jay at that cost.
8-8 at best next year. Feel like a Browns fan.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im all for the Bears improving at the QB position..In fact, Im all for the Bears improving at ALL their positions.. But until I see a better QB on the horizon, Ill stick with what we have

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is the same shit that every other QB around the league has dealt with at one point or another.

Look at the shit sandwich Rivers has had to deal with in SD on the line, WRs, and dismal run game. Look at Brees and what he has dealt with in NO this year. Look at the steaming pile of shit cousins has had to throw to. Look at alex Smith and the shit receivers he has had. Bortles has been lighting it up with comparable talent.

You must not watch much football outside of the Bears. Many teams struggle with injuries and rotating offensive lines. You seem to be under the impression that the bears are the only team in the league that struggles with injuries.

I never said other teams don't deal with injuries. That's you making shit up. I asked what QB has dealt with his three starting WR:sLT,C and te all out while still putting up a 2:1 ratio, a 90 QBR and kept his team competition? You mentioned rivers but only Stevie Johnson is out but he does have two starting OL out and Brees only has Colston out. Bortles similar talent comment is full of shit

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just don't understand how you could be so blind to the fact that even if Jay has improved that he still isn't the QB who is going to lead this team into the playoffs or anything above that you have the time to post all day long on here maybe you should step back off the dudes nuts and see that the only thing he leads us to is out of a good enough draft position to find his replacement that's why I wanted him out 6-8 weeks I'm a Bears fan 4th generation I care about the team not blindly supporting its players sorry if u can't understand that
i ignored 95℅ of this post becomes it was just you ranting but congrats on four generations

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will have to watch it when I get home from work. I actually was able to watch most of it but got Cock blocked from seeing end.

Considering the widely-held belief that this year's draft class is weak, drafting a younger player is going to be worse. Way, way worse. And you're going to set back this franchise farther than it already was by the Emery/Trestman area.

Drafting a young QB for the sake of drafting a young QB doesn't do a fucking thing for the Bears.

So, echoing Myk's thoughts: I'm all for hearing about options other than Cutler. But I'm yet to hear of one that's better.

I hear that every year, bad year for QBs. Seems like some pretty decent QBs drafted over the last few years.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

It is easier to complain about something then think of a solution. If Pace doesn't draft a QB expect more crying even if there is more improvement

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hear that every year, bad year for QBs. Seems like some pretty decent QBs drafted over the last few years.

Like rg3, kap and ?????. Lol

If we draft a QB, cool but if we don't don't be sour my friend

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF happened to the Cardinal team that CRUSHED the Packers last week ? Seattle in playoff form.

Crda44

Liked Posts:
i ignored 95℅ of this post becomes it was just you ranting but congrats on four generations

I'm sure you did ignore all but 5% seeing that you are blind to the truth why bother just keep on living in denial buddy it's so much easier than facing the truth

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your an idiot, did you even read what I posted? Has nothing to do with who has what receivers, has everything to do with not making a boneheaded throw when your not supposed to. Yeah, and Cutler is so fantastic that he made two throws that resulted n game changing INT's. Cutler has to shoulder part of the blame (not all) for those throws.

I don't think you can call anyone an idiot when you cannot even use the correct form of you're.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Lol.

John Fox on Cutler’s 3 INTs: “I think when we look at the tape, you’ll see maybe there were other individuals that had to do with that.”

Sounds like fox needs to know we in Chicago believe it's always Jays fault!

#fanboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I don't think you can call anyone an idiot when you cannot even use the correct form of you're.

Hahaha.

He's also gonna say a head coach in the NFL is wrong assessing it had to do with the other players more than jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Then I wonder who/what you're listening to, because the idea that "every year is bad for QBs" seems quite wrong. The top 2 picks in the 2015 Draft were QBs.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm sure you did ignore all but 5% seeing that you are blind to the truth why bother just keep on living in denial buddy it's so much easier than facing the truth

What truth? All you did was post untrue stuff. We never win blah blah blah

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then I wonder who/what you're listening to, because the idea that "every year is bad for QBs" seems quite wrong. The top 2 picks in the 2015 Draft were QBs.

Please. This message board was flooded over and over again ripping all the QBs icluding the top 2, just like the other years. I am certainly not going to do historical searches to prove it.