What Bears players could be pushed and looking for new jobs in 2020?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How good can Bilal Nichols be? He shows how he can basically line up anywhere on the d-line and be productive. Really looks like he could be a great 5th round find and am excited to see what he can do in year two and how Pagano uses him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How good can Bilal Nichols be? He shows how he can basically line up anywhere on the d-line and be productive. Really looks like he could be a great 5th round find and am excited to see what he can do in year two and how Pagano uses him.

1620 16191621

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Another hyped pick! They are all so great!

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Sigh...

Allen Robinson is set to make an estimated 13m in 2019, placing him 6th among all WRs. This isn't some egregious huge contract, especially when considering ARob is a total team player, and doesn't give 2 shits about his own stat line. He's a tremendous, under rated talent that deserves every penny of that contract. This year is, for all intents and purposes, a contract year for him, as the bears are all but certain to sign him to an extension next offseason for this bonafide talent who will then be 26 yrs old.

What he's set to make in 2020, along with his estimated cap hit, is beyond irrelevant as it will never get to that point. Robinson isn't going anywhere, and I'm willing to bet you literally anything on that.

And if your "examples" are good WRs that never won a SB, that's stupid. That logic has been destroyed on here by multiple posters on multiple occasions. Just stop.
I cannot believe how much our fan base underestimates AR, the man is a stud and a pro.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Maybe we keep 7 WR's and not only Wims makes the team but this E.Hall KID does as well.

ARob
T.Gabriel
A.Miller
R.Riley
C.Patterson
J.Wims
E.Hall

Or maybe they just list C.Patterson as a ST player so we actually keep the other 6.

I'm too old to do all the emoji crap like you do but it sure looks.....well kinda stupid but different and it's good at telling how young you are.
As soon as millers shoulder pops out the first time he should be moved to IR.