What the Bears really need to do.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol. Idiot confirmed.
Yes, I’m an idiot for not wanting to read posts from a poster who is confirmed Special person.

I guess a guy who picks the bears and lions to be his teams would think it’s completely normal to willingly expose yourself to garbage content.

let me take @pablovi off ignore so I can get some more.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I’m an idiot for not wanting to read posts from a poster who is confirmed Special person.

I guess a guy who picks the bears and lions to be his teams would think it’s completely normal to willingly expose yourself to garbage content.

gigo

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

My guess is he came here Incognito. Disguised as a Lions fan. And boy did he show us! Fucking dork.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So were you trolling pretending to be a Bears fan or trolling pretending to be a Lions fan?
Even this random fucker wants to know!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Let's face it, there are no "quick fixes" to the Bears struggles. We are light on young talent, have a few aging vets that still have value, and need to tear this thing down and build from the ground up.
This was written 7 years ago and it still applies today. Wow this franchise is truly pathetic right now.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
These old threads are depressing. So much hope and time invested only to be in exactly the same place years later. Being a Bears fan is the NFL equivalent of being a hamster on a treadmill….lots of energy expended to get nowhere.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He wanted the Bears to sign Cousins. Enough said.