nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I did, different thread.
Answer in this thread. No one is digging around looking through other threads to see you likely dodging the question. Come clean before my ban hammer swingith.

Edit - I think it's this...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Answer in this thread. No one is digging around looking through other threads to see you likely dodging the question. Come clean before my ban hammer swingith.

Edit - I think it's this...
LOL, ignore race baiting, politics in sports, gay bashing, witch hunts, etc etc

Then ban a user for a question he already answered............

Can't say I am surprised.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain the Lions fan gimmick didn't come until later. does this mean I wasn't hallucinating 7 years ago?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm iffy about giving him the job, has made playoffs a couple times but overall he has a losing record. Of course this was with the Texans who were bad for years. Idk..

He won a SB as a HC & his offenses are QB friendly and have been successful every where he has been. He was the offensive consultant that got the Vikings offense going after they fired OC John DeFilippo.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 was a Lions fan since the official message board. I remember him trying to make a sig bet on Ryan Broyles being better then Alshon.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 was a Lions fan since the official message board. I remember him trying to make a sig bet on Ryan Broyles being better then Alshon.
He admitted he was a Bears fan.

Trolls gotta stick together i guess.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know what the fuck your talking about, I never said this, and what "official message board" are you referring?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I made a cig bet on your mom. I put my cig out on her back in my own spooge and she loved it. She said it was like drippijg candle wax on her. And I was like " bitch, you're crazy"