Who still thinks CHI should have traded Deng & Noah & a pick for Carmelo Anthony?

Would you have traded Deng & Noah & a pick for Carmelo Anthony?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do.

:dunno:

I'm glad you care. I feel like a lost ghetto youth from "Dangerous Minds" who is being guided in the right direction by a tough, yet compassionate white lady.

I said basketball Special person.

Hmm, it's funny you claim CCS is "basketball Special person" when you proceed to say that you don't know who you'd rather have between Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony to team with Rose.

And, yes, it is a simple question.

Dwight Howard is WAY better than Carmelo Anthony.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm, it's funny you claim CCS is "basketball Special person" when you proceed to say that you don't know who you'd rather have between Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony to team with Rose.

Because it's not a one and done move. Nor is it realistic if money/players/ etc aren't moving.

Your over simplistic bullshit question doesn't mean anything.

And, yes, it is a simple question.
To you...and you alone.

Dwight Howard is WAY better than Carmelo Anthony.

:obama:

That's not the point.

Depending on what/who/how much I have to give up the ratio may not work out to make the trade.

In a vacuum where I only have Rose to start with, sure I want Howard. But the league doesn't exist in a vaccuum. How did I acquire Howard? What as the offer that would have netted me Melo? Etc.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You already know.

Which deal is worst:

Deng+Noah+pick for Anthony

or

Deng+Noah+pick for Howard

or

Deng+Boozer+pick for Howard

or

Boozer+Noah+pick for Howard

or

Boozer+Noah+Deng+pick for Howard+Turkoglu

or

pretty much any deal the Bulls can throw together not incl. Rose for Howard+bloated contract

Answer:

The Melo deal is the worst of the choices listed.

Pretty obvious stuff here.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which deal is worst:

Deng+Noah+pick for Anthony

or

Deng+Noah+pick for Howard

I do the Howard deal...not by much..barely......But I do it...I think... Even though it leaves the Bulls incredibly weak at SG and SF and with not much recourse to acquire one.

Again, depending on what is demanded to get Melo and Howard in relative terms I evlaute it based on that. What other moves I can or can't make subsequent to to it and do it then.

Your fake GM skills are terrible.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The idea of being torn between Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony is as ridiculous as being torn between trading for Olajuwon or Dominique Wilkens when you already have a player like Gary Payton.

Especially when you consider that Dwight Howard is the only dominant big man in the league in a perimeter-dominated era.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The idea of being torn between Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony is as ridiculous as being torn between trading for Olajuwon or Dominique Wilkens when you already have a player like Gary Payton.

Especially when you consider that Dwight Howard is the only dominant big man in the league in a perimeter-dominated era.

You're obviously too stupid to understand the situation.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm "stupid" because I would trade for Howard over Anthony (in a nearly identical deal) and that is a no-brainer for me... cool beans.

No. You're stupid because you think it's that simple of an evaluation.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not at all.

You continually show you have no fucking idea how to talk/evaluate the NBA game and player movement.

That is true according to you. But, then again, you continually put yourself on a pedestal and call every poster here a Special person. So I am not going to exactly feel singled out by your petty little toddler-esque insults.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't have the patience to deal with someone as disrespectful as you. Weren't you warned like 10 other times to cut out with this insult shit?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have said nothing stupid whatsoever and you constantly berated every one of my posts. Did you mother seriously not love you as a child?

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd hate for the Bulls to be "stuck" with this guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYpKLPdGCDI]Carmelo Anthony - GameTime - YouTube[/ame]

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats for sinking all the way down to the level of using highlight reels of players to prove your cause. Peace.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats for sinking all the way down to the level of using highlight reels of players to prove your cause. Peace.

Ok voicemail response guy!

Fine, I'll settle for Corey Brewer
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlBAuCIqSPM[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.