Wooooo!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

Is bust your handler?

also, seen you bois got the negs banneded.. steamboat willus gotz summin to say @soyboi

heres some really low effort just started and be a few hours in to me pixel arts n shit..

back in the day photoshop and gif builder were much easier n faster than this shit..

neggz

usc.gif

edit, pal!

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh shit, SUP, the bois was thirsty for a reply. they been f5ing for days? or do they get random bar notifys? shiieeet thats #allin

worst wannabe knockoff rory and firsttimer eva.. def not made in china.. probably 80s paki.. sus as

anywho, boy yos.. lace up and seize the day.. aint ya got any testoes left?..

i knows what will get your inner fems going...

edit, edit, guy!
Edit

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Thx. Yes pics help when interacting with you. Much easier for you to get your incoherent/autismo point across and you didnt even have to type for 45 minutes this time!

Im not reading any drivel from that anal puck stuffing npc.

im sure it was full of salts though.

did i do it right?

honestly @realppl, i havent seen some1 this thirsty for a dik since that time anytime was wanting chris sojakakasumins peenigh.. before ducking a walmart parking lot arse beating

guess yall could harass me irl, since you weak, so weak - uncle rodger ... https://www.facebook.com/profile/5972349823409

anywho..

NEWday,

Time to lace up and go get some..

if yall just spent a measly 20 minutes on self improvement everyday.. that would be 7300 mins ors 121.sumin hours of leveling up ova the next year. or you could push it for mo time... whats the limits? 121 hours and guy could actually learn some irl krav maga and not have to carry that white e-belt around

stop just slaving for the man and start slaving for yoself. lace up and harden up.. go get some.

start pushing da limits

edit, pucky!

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

def fire starting bangs

get it going @realboisngals... take control of yo life and choke da @jimmyjohns out of it,., go get some

let that juice ferments into fuels..

edit.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Oi, oy, biches..

Fuck, had another shitty workout yesterday. IDK if its the added weight vest walks or the lack of rest days in me 40s but my legs were dead as. Stopped running after 14-15 mins cause me legs werent coming alive....then did some uninspired boxing for like 30 mins.

Going back to the drawing boards and gonna work on me run form today.. havent assessed that in many moons. gonna do a lighter paced run today, but try to hit atleast 5k then rest tomar.

Near 70% through me pixel instructional. IDK mang, did start to mess with blender 2D animations yesterday. Im focusing in on a future project i wanna make and i dont think pixel art will be the go. However, will finish the pixel instructional and transition into learnings the blenders 2D animations before moving on to c#/unity and making some tech demos for the learnz. Could knock out that instructional today if i really wanted, but just doing a lil each day. maybe i knock it out cause im moving on to blender and a different art style.. hmm will see.

Wish adobe wasnt a fuck boi and wasnt a subscription model. id rather pay a few hundred for multiple apps. id like to mess with that animation softwares and sus out their latest illustrator... love illustrator on cs2.. i still gots CS2 on some 2010 laptop and could use it if need be.. it would def lessen dev time by not having to really learn newer softwarez.

time to lace up... you gonna dust off that dorito dust and lace up today?...

what you know about rolling in da deep

get hard, stay hard... high speed, low drag..

hoorahz..

edit.

woooooooooo!

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
hell yeah. good and bad workout.

bad:

ive been running wrong me whole life when not sprinting.
muscle development in me legs off balance from the last year plus of running
routine needs to change.
need unused muscles to catch up
basically need to start back from scratch a year plus ago.

good:

figured out i have two different running forms. sprint vs a sus distance one - can solve problem..

so

only ran today.. did me 5k in intervals. no boxing today is me rest day.. no real rest day tomar...will run again doing more intervals, maybe skip boxing..

i thought i fixed me running problem last year but i only fixed me foot strike and was still being feet lazy through the zone. i basically took me walking form into longer runners. while i did shortened my stride last year, it was focusing on me midfoot strike. im still over extending and not lifting me knees like when i sprint. explains the shin splint issue last year.

ive been zoned out the last year worrying about footstrike, breath patterns n music and not me knees/angles etc. basically fell into a bad routine with bad form. essentially causing meself to also work harder in da process

AND its probably why ive always hated running slower and longer.. always was a sprint person..

turned today into an hour n some minutes of 800, lots of 400s n200s with in between walking splits with form marching in the form that i want to run in. running pace was slow, walking really slow.. just a form day. i only did one 400 under a 10 min pace.. one at 7:40 ish @ 12.5 km.. effort was a lot easier than ive been accustom to this last year n a bits.. fuck, how long has it been.... i understand the smooth glide some distance runnners talk about now.

noticed me hammys and buttock muscles being used and tightness in me lower back from probably tight hammys from not being used dat much.

wonder if me buttock will be sore tomar @brusiedKNEEsoybois? how long before me buttox loosens up and i can easily take it all in and take that pounding daily @HeHateMe?

time to food prep it.. slay some dinners then pixel it out..

woooooooooooo

edit"

hooray

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
@calling all npcs..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Sorry, this npc was too high last night that I fell asleep.

Being high and functional is practicals if you wanna lace up and harden ups or use it as a sleep aids. Thing is, dem non functional highs can distracts from D goals.

Taking a real rest day from me physicals. Me right back muscles a lil sore. Plus prior to me last rest day last week? the last real rest day was 3-4 weeks ago. Not even walking after din. Actually spent a few minutes researching running form. I found out, while fixing me leg form that me pelvic tilt was off. While using me butts and hams i was probably still using too much lower backs. Will rest up and start to implement that fix nexx time. I also learned that sprint form and distance form do differ some.. so thats okay, and not as bad as i thought. its just my distance form has always been trash.

About 92% fru me pixel instructional. Will w/rapz that up today and start something else.

Have kept me distractions minimal, so me progress is moving along. Just dunno if i wanna go into more art or maybe into building/programming.

Have focused some and put two rough game ideas on paper. Different genres. Me ultimate survival game is a pipe dreams at the moment so thats not even on da paperz. thats like year 5-10. Anywho, the brain juices fermenting a couple of ideas. First one should be easier than the 2nd, dunno hope much scope creep there is in reality for the second ones.. def more complex. first one could be more complex if i had more functions eh, but gotz ta startz some where.

I know i can do a partial QUICKER assest flip for me second idea but i know all the functions wont be there and would require mo work. Might as well do it all from scratch then n learnz. Cant have me real loop if its not included in the asset pack.

Aint no rest for me mentals today. Puttin works in theres

Go get some @realppl. Turn down for what!?!

edit.

WOOOOOrahz

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Being high and functional is practicals if you wanna lace up and harden ups or use it as a sleep aids. Thing is, dem non functional highs can distracts from D goals.

Taking a real rest day from me physicals. Me right back muscles a lil sore. Plus prior to me last rest day last week? the last real rest day was 3-4 weeks ago. Not even walking after din. Actually spent a few minutes researching running form. I found out, while fixing me leg form that me pelvic tilt was off. While using me butts and hams i was probably still using too much lower backs. Will rest up and start to implement that fix nexx time. I also learned that sprint form and distance form do differ some.. so thats okay, and not as bad as i thought. its just my distance form has always been trash.

About 92% fru me pixel instructional. Will w/rapz that up today and start something else.

Have kept me distractions minimal, so me progress is moving along. Just dunno if i wanna go into more art or maybe into building/programming.

Have focused some and put two rough game ideas on paper. Different genres. Me ultimate survival game is a pipe dreams at the moment so thats not even on da paperz. thats like year 5-10. Anywho, the brain juices fermenting a couple of ideas. First one should be easier than the 2nd, dunno hope much scope creep there is in reality for the second ones.. def more complex. first one could be more complex if i had more functions eh, but gotz ta startz some where.

I know i can do a partial QUICKER assest flip for me second idea but i know all the functions wont be there and would require mo work. Might as well do it all from scratch then n learnz. Cant have me real loop if its not included in the asset pack.

Aint no rest for me mentals today. Puttin works in theres

Go get some @realppl. Turn down for what!?!

I started putting together an analogue bass synth and feedback loop drone setup 2day. Just for funz an stuff making my mentals relax. IRIE VIBES