Wooooo!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe you got the wrong scan on the wrong body part. Next time ask for a CT scan on your brane next time.
Why did this guy go to the doctor to figure out a bunch of injuries and then go out and do the things that are giving him injuries? Bit strange innit?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey guys me gastroenterologist said me colon is stuffed wif broken down plum pits and bits of horse jerky an da chickens feetz from eating out of the pigs trough all these years n said I need to get well flushed out n some scoping of my poop tract so I said hey doc shut ya gob and went down to the ocean an chewed up a bunch of clams shells an drift wood to see if that would push the pig slop out of me gut.

Wooooo

Edit

Wooooòooooooo

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why did this guy go to the doctor to figure out a bunch of injuries and then go out and do the things that are giving him injuries? Bit strange innit?
Agree. And apologize for the redundancy in my post. Was really trying to drive an important point home.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

because, i gotz a sack.. and was celebrating the news wiff a fuck that...

and didnt push it above 70%. use it a PT too. but will have to shut down dat shoulder if i want to hope for a chance of healing tears without surg n via da RICE, PT, PRP treatments. can still use other shoulder though and will still box.

if natural, PT and PRP fails, then will consider surgery.

just cause yo dik might not work doesnt mean you cant finger bang yo... sheeesh, deez 40 yr old v's these days

woooo

edit

Last edited: